Belfort vs Rockhold 2

He has waaaay too much controversy surrounding him. Dana has already come out and said he has to fight someone first.

sources?
i have not seen anything, so again your point is invalid until you have proven sources.

Belfort had only lost to Anderson Silva at MW...

He also only had a few fights, and had a history of being terribly inconsistent.

Rockhold was very consistent, and on a fine winning streak beating better fighters.

sources?
i have not seen anything, so again your point is invalid until you have proven sources.

I watched Dana say it in an interview. It was at one of the press scrums at a recent event.

You want sources?

You have the power of the internet infront of you. I'm sure you'll find it.

so again. You can believe whatever you want. I'm just letting you know what's actually going to happen.

I watched Dana say it in an interview. It was at one of the press scrums at a recent event.

You want sources?

You have the power of the internet infront of you. I'm sure you'll find it.

so again. You can believe whatever you want. I'm just letting you know what's actually going to happen.

give me a link or something, because me too I heard Dana got asked if Belfort is going to have a fight befor TS and he answered that he is not.

its too soon for luke to be calling out vitor... there is no benefit for vitor to fight luke, he has his title fight next...

Considering if Vitor beats Luke he will get a shot at the title? I'd say that's a pretty good benefit.

And again, I really hate to break it to some of you guys but Vitor IS NOT fighting for a title next.

He also only had a few fights, and had a history of being terribly inconsistent.

Rockhold was very consistent, and on a fine winning streak beating better fighters.

stop fooling urself.. belfry had better fights and finishes in the last year then rock hold will have his whole shitty career

belfry had better fights and finishes in the last year then rock hold will have his whole shitty career

So Bisping is better than Tim Kennedy? That's addorable. How about Jacare?

Seriously some of you really need to think about what you're posting.

I know it's funny.

Crazy. We never see favorites lose.

We do see favorites lose but when a fighter who shouldn't have been favorite in the first place gets his head knocked off in the first round, it's always a pleasure to watch. And btw Vitor is getting that title shot next and making your butt even more hurt in the process, bank on it.

We do see favorites lose but when a fighter who shouldn't have been favorite in the first place gets his head knocked off in the first round, it's always a pleasure to watch. .

that's great. it is.

But I still don't think you grasp that you're wrong in thinking it was somehow illegitimate Rockhold was the favorite.

And btw Vitor is getting that title shot next and making your butt even more hurt in the process, bank on it

I'd personally love to see him get it.

The difference between us? I actually acknowledge what's actually taking place in reality.

I mean why would you favor him just a year later? Don't just say TRT.

You don't see Sonnen and Dan Henderson knocking people out just like Vitor did. Vitor's technique is something that he has with or without TRT, he would knock out Rockhold again

that's great. it is.

But I still don't think you grasp that you're wrong in thinking it was somehow illegitimate Rockhold was the favorite.

I'd personally love to see him get it.

The difference between us? I actually acknowledge what's actually taking place in reality.

If you would love to see him get it and then crack a smile, he is getting it.

Empirical data says a foot to Rockhold's head will end it in the first.

Back