Belfort as champion is bad for the sport

lol this thread fails... vitor is a huge name and outside of the little goon crowd in sherdog that bitch about everything... the ufc market is much much larger and out of the 15 -20 people that i watch ufc with non of them come on sherdog and non of them have a problem with vitor or chael or jones .. bc they care about the fighting not what type of drugs they smoke or what their doing on the weekend.

give it up UFC is a sport unlike any other and 90 percent of ufc fans dont care about the fighters lives outside of the octagon.

So is Jones doing blow and coming with Low T levels.

They're giving him tons of tests. Could be a lot worse

Well it's not like he got drunk and crashed his car with 2 models in it and then did coke before a title match. That would REALLY destroy the UFC.

Cheating on fighting is much worse for me assuming the coke was done during the period that is out of competition. Of course we are still waiting for more test results to know the truth. Basically once a cheater always a cheater for me. I will never be a fan of Belfort. I will say the same thing about Jones "if" he is found guilty of cheating with PEDs.

I let other people who live around that person be concerned with their personal lives and DUIs, etc. Just because he is a star we get to see his personal life. What if we could see all the personal details of everyone on this board? I wouldn't doubt that a huge number of MMA fans have also been caught with a DUI or girl on the side. As long as his personal life doesn't affect his professional life it is not in my interest.

Back