Belfort as champion is bad for the sport

JaeA

Blue Belt
Reaction score
In the wake of jones problems and the sonnen, wanderlei situations... vitor being the mw champ is not a good look for the ufc. We need stricter punishments for fighters with multiple offenses

Who is "we"?

I don't see anything wrong with Vitor as champ

Whoever will bring UFC the dough will be the champ. Any questions?

I don't need anything.

images

GSP-Condit3.jpg

If he beats Weidman clean. He deserves it.

Well it's not like he got drunk and crashed his car with 2 models in it and then did coke before a title match. That would REALLY destroy the UFC.

I don't see anything wrong with Vitor as champ….he tested positive back in 2006. You cant hold the TRT thing against him

This...

Vitor winning the belt will be great for him and his fans. I think he retires win or lose anyway.

Lets call it the Ultimate Good Guy Championships then. No I don't feel sorry for him... This is Combat. - Jonny da Snowman Jones. This is the fight game son, I don't need a guy who is a choir boy leading the charge. Give me the bad mofos representing my Ultimate Fighting Championships as long as they don't fail in competition testing.

Nope he was caught did his time. Trt was legal and unless he gets popped again nothing of it. Plus he is huge in Brazil never a bad thing for the UFC.

no one cvares about it as sport much anymore, they want entertainment

Lets call it the Ultimate Good Guy Championships then. No I don't feel sorry for him... This is Combat. - Jonny da Snowman Jones. This is the fight game son, I don't need a guy who is a choir boy leading the charge. Give me the bad mofos representing my Ultimate Fighting Championships as long as they don't fail in competition testing.

RIlmT.jpg

I don't see anything wrong with Vitor as champ….he tested positive back in 2006. You cant hold the TRT thing against him

I don't think anyone does hold TRT against him. The reason being he was NEVER on it.

What most do hold against him is the very obvious fact that he had been taking substances that transformed him into a mutant.

Having said that. I'd love to see him win and be champion.

In the wake of jones problems and the sonnen, wanderlei situations... vitor being the mw champ is not a good look for the ufc. We need stricter punishments for fighters with multiple offenses

Disagree. Belfort as champ would instruct other fighters that they don't need PEDs

Back