Belcher will beat Okami

AllAboutTheGame

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Why is almost everyone writing Belcher off?
Belcher looked great in his last fight and is riding on a 4 fight winning streak
And Okami apart from the last fight where he beat an average Buddy, I feel he's declining
Their last fight was long time ago, and I think Belcher improved more and Okami is shrinking... So Belcher by TKO R2

Who's writing Belcher off? I thought most, including me, picked him to win.

EVERYBODY except me is picking Belcher to win. Belcher has been overrated on this forum since he posts here. Okami by UD.

seems like more people are picking belcher in this. i have a feeling that okami is gona take this

I think Okami will decision him again.

I'm picking him to win too

EVERYBODY except me is picking Belcher to win. Belcher has been overrated on this forum since he posts here. Okami by UD.

Posting here doesn't make him overrated, it makes us likes him more, but definitely not overrated

Belcher looked great in his last fight and is riding on a 4 fight winning streak
And Okami apart from the last fight where he beat an average Buddy, I feel he's declining
Their last fight was long time ago, and I think Belcher improved more and Okami is shrinking... So Belcher by TKO R2

It seems to me like more people have benn picking Alan

Yeah I don't know who passed those odds. Okami might be one of the harder match-ups stylistically for Belcher out of all the guys in the top 10-15 in the division being that he's one of the few guys as big or bigger than him and he has excellent wrestling/very difficult to submit. However, Belcher is in his prime and is on fire. I think he either TKO's Okami or wins a pretty one-sided decision.

I almost think Belcher is underrated as a fighter. I don't care if he posts here or not, but I think he's going to pick Okami apart and KO/TKO first round. Belcher's got stronger and more dynamic striking than Boetch and is much more of a ground threat. Barring 3 rnds of wall and stall, Belcher wins easy.

I'll be betting on Belcher but Okami 'aint no slouch obviously so I wouldn't be suprised if it went either way.

this fight is a toss up and could go either way.
I'm pulling for Belchar, although I think Okami has a slight edge.

I've picked Belcher from the jump. TS, your sample group must have been an anomaly.

I like Belcher, and will be routing for him, but not his tattoo.

Your just trying to make it dramatic ...Belcher has 65% of the vote's on sherdog's fantasy betting.

LOL people seem to forget the akiyama-belcher fight

okami will tool him standing up, and will GNP him without getting submitted.

Okami UD

Back