Belal Muhammad SOLVES Jones vs Khabib P4P debate!!!!

No it wouldn't. Square cube law.

If you enlarge an ant (or anything for that matter), it's volume grows faster than it's surface area. It would collapse on it's relatively tiny legs.
Shit, was about to post the same thing, but good to see other educated sherdoggers!

The best example i have to explain this law is that muscle strength and an objects ability to carry weight depends on its cross section area, and a if we've got a 1m³ cube which weighs 1 ton, its weight distribution is 1t/m² whereas a 2m³ cube weighs 8 tons but has 2t/m².

If Daniel Cormier didn't do it, Khabib sure as hell won't. And yes, DC destroys Khabib no matter how much he weighs.

Shit, was about to post the same thing, but good to see other educated sherdoggers!

The best example i have to explain this law is that muscle strength and an objects ability to carry weight depends on its cross section area, and a if we've got a 1m³ cube which weighs 1 ton, its weight distribution is 1t/m² whereas a 2m³ cube weighs 8 tons but has 2t/m².

Everything in this thread is fantasy. Play by the rules, my friend.

The reach and height is a problem.

But if there was dude that was 6'3 has a wingspan of at least 78, and the skillset of khabib, I think khabib wins.

But a 5'10 205 version with a 70inch reach. Eh, I don't think so lol.
He would scale proportionately. So jones is above average 205 size and khabib is average 155 sizeh. You would assume a scaled up version would be a 6’3” khabib with a 75” reach. He would absolutely smoke Jones

BJ Penn has proved this theory wrong when he fought Machida. Granted, he need like another 14-17 lbs of fat to be 205, but you get the point.

Back