Belal Muhammad SOLVES Jones vs Khabib P4P debate!!!!

Nobody beats Jon at juicing. Pictos bless.

That is the whole point of pound for pound, to determine who's the best fighter regardless of weight class. Khabib is definitely a superior fighter to Jones and he's also never failed a drug test.

Yeah cause taking Jon down is sooo easy, DC couldn't do it, Jon forced the fight standing. That reach will give an "okay" striker like Khabib problems.

Jon via UD honestly.

Last edited:
The reach and height is a problem.

But if there was dude that was 6'3 has a wingspan of at least 78, and the skillset of khabib, I think khabib wins.

But a 5'10 205 version with a 70inch reach. Eh, I don't think so lol.
Jones out wrestlers Olympic wrestlers Khabib gets beat everywhere. Drunk Mcgregor stuffed 60 percent of takedowns ffs.

Jones out wrestlers Olympic wrestlers Khabib gets beat everywhere. Drunk Mcgregor stuffed 60 percent of takedowns ffs.
Alexander gustafasson took cormier down lol. What are we talking about??

I can’t stand Jon with the best of them, but he is being dreadfully underrated in this last week. The guy is a master at using range and can out wrestle 99% of the guys he fights. Khabib isn’t just trotting in and taking him down. He’s going to eat 30 knee kicks from range.

I’d be wholeheartedly rooting for Khabib, but I know who Jon is..

Trujillo took Khabib down? What are we talking about??
I didn't make the argument that khabib can't be taken down.

Outwrestling cormier in mma is not a big of an achievement as you're making it seem

I didn't make the argument that khabib can't be taken down.

Outwrestling cormier in mma is not a big of an achievement as you're making it seem
He’s better wrestler than anyone Khabib has ever fought, he’s a very good mma wrestler is Dc. Big achievement. 205 jones vs 205 Khabib? Jones wins on the feet while stuffing every takedown, gets his own in whilst he’s at it every now and then.

Remove weight divisions so we can get rid of all the midget fighters who claim they are P4P, I'm tired of hearing there insecurity....

The reach and height is a problem.

But if there was dude that was 6'3 has a wingspan of at least 78, and the skillset of khabib, I think khabib wins.

But a 5'10 205 version with a 70inch reach. Eh, I don't think so lol.
I think he means a version of khabib thats naturally 205. So you'd assume his height and reach would be greater.

Khabib is average height for 155 so he'd be the LHW average (6'1/2) but he'd have a reach disadvantage (probably 75/76)

Still beats jones with his skillset.

2011 - 2015 Jones would chew up a LHW sized Khabib

Jon would take a 205 Khabib down and smash him with elbows

Back