Belal: Ben knew he would lose to Paul

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
So I lost all the respect for Ben after that boxing fight but hits keep coming.

According to Belal, Ben admitted to Belal he would lose if Paul had ANY boxing ability.

Paul trained boxing full time for three years with world class training partners and coaches.

I mean, was this any better than a dive? He was acting like he was in it to win it but admitting to Belal he would lose if Paul had ANY boxing ability and it was clear Paul did have some.

I was a big supporter of Ben after his defeats and still think he had style to beat Colby and dominate Khabib.

But Ben in my opinion is the most shameful figure in the history of MMA.

According to Belal, Ben admitted to Belal he would lose if Paul had ANY boxing ability.

Paul trained boxing full time for three years with world class training partners and coaches.

I mean, was this any better than a dive? He was acting like he was in it to win it but admitting to Belal he would lose if Paul had ANY boxing ability and it was clear Paul did have some.

I was a big supporter of Ben after his defeats and still think he had style to beat Colby and dominate Khabib.

what’s this have to do with mma ?

Why Ben in particular? Do you really think Conor even in the midst of his largest coke binge fueled fantasies ever thought he was going to beat Floyd? Both got the biggest payday of their lives knowing they were going to end up coping a beating.

Dang I really thought that this time it was personal.

Your opinion is yours but it shows how little you know of those in history.
ltt-joe-son-485482-640x360.jpg

You’re the most shameful figure in the history of sherdog if that information changes how you view Ben in ANYWAY.
You fucking psycho

It is pretty clear he came there to get KTFO
He looked fat, out of shape, no conditioning and he is a smart guy: he knows his skills, his weakness, his limits. He knows he has some of the worse boxing skills in the entire UFC history.
But 500k is 500k
He has 3 kids, he needs haircuts now and then

My question is do you think it was a completely legit TKO or do you think Askren played it up (while still being legit knocked down) and gave up on purpose? Makes sense from his perspective of taking a dive with as little damage as possible

Some of us said this at the time but got ridiculed for thinking a Youtuber could beat a "real fighter"

If you have even a basic understanding of boxing it was clear that the young kid with 3 years of pure boxing training was going to finish the mid 30's grappler who just had a hip replacement

Back