Being recruited for a modelling gig (UPDATED)

:icon_lol:Years ago I was walking in the mall and a gay man came up to me telling me I had a good look and to give him a call..

I did, and he eventually met up with me one day at a local restaurant to talk about future things I can do.. Print work, commercials etc etc etc..

The guy was as legit as you could get, showed me his credentials and articles written on him throughout the years..

Next came the talk of him giving me a hot massage, which I laughed at. To sum it up perfectly was that, yes I could've gotten some modeling gigs but this guy wanted some gay play to push me in the right direction..

Needless to say ill be on the cover of GQ next month.. Lmao JK I told him I wouldn't do anything gay to get "better paying," work and he basically said I can get you into the right peoples hands if I messed around with him.

He was a nice enough guy and meant well but was also looking to get his tip wet with the wrong guy. Hell I cant even blame him, im sure this works many times for him. He scratches your back and well you have to scratch his..................

Missed this. Good post, what I feel like this is too...

I'm a dick making a million replies in this thread... appreciate your input. This is why I posted it, I knew someone would have a story.

Thanks man

Let's be real here, we'd all do gay for pay for the right amount of money.

Everyones forgetting that it might be legit tho. But who knows what the modellings for? You might show up at a shoot one day and see your face on an anal probe ad the next

backroom-casting-couch.jpg

Is that your interview room TS?

Let's be real here, we'd all do gay for pay for the right amount of money.
Anything for less than half a million, no deal.

Everyones forgetting that it might be legit tho. But who knows what the modellings for? You might show up at a shoot one day and see your face on an anal probe ad the next

I posted the link a little earlier... it's a provocative swimsuit company. Men and women. Seems like they recruit amateurs.

Quick check. Have you ever used the "Are you a model? You should be" gambit?

If so, have you ever participated in an experiment aimed at finding out what happens after death by artificially inducing clinical death followed by a revival?

TS, do it man. If anything you get free surprise buttsechs.

Pepper your angus.

Good shit, Buddy... Who knows, it may very well be legit. Just approach the situation with caution and don't give any money up front.

Do it.

Tell them to send a rep to meet you and discuss business. Make sure you tell them, you don't do anal.

I work hiring models and actors for commercials. Nahh man, there is an "abundance" of models (or better said guys and girls who want to be models) that you simply do not need to "ask" or recruit anybody who doesnt want it or has no experience to do the work

If I need a model I post it on many websites that I already know professional models are always looking for gigs and I get TONS and I sincerely mean TONS of responses from good looking guys and girls who want the job, and I dont even pay that much man, but these young guys just have the dream to be models and would take any paid job that doesnt include sex just to get the experience and to be able to put it on their resume.

I would never need to ask anybody to model because why would I need to ask? when by putting an ad I will get responses of people "asking me" to hire them. Like I said modeling is just a field where due to the abundance of models you dont need to ask anybody to model, there is desperate models already with experience and willing to do anything to do a good job that its illogical to ask anybody with no experience

If you want to see what this dude is willing to do to you sexually by promising you a "modeling dream" then go, otherwise dont waste your time.

Whats your price? I'm... curious...

No but really, I have no idea. All I know is everyone has a price and I suspect that for most people it would be a lot lower than they believe it to be if there was a stack of cash in front of them.

I've done some modeling myself (not swimsuit though, lol), and even though I really hated it and didn't want to do it, in time I realized that it's actually not that bad. It's easy work for nice pay. Swimsuit I wouldn't go for, but you can give it a try, TS. It's easy money.

Okay, boys. I haven't let this be known, but I'm a somewhat eccentric (ok, let's be real, unhinged) trillionaire. I have 30 billion for each of you. You're going to fly out here, get filmed doing the deed together, on film, for my private collection.

You don't have to participate. If you decline, I am going to use the 60 billion I save to fund the most despicable acts you can imagine in your homelands and in the 3rd world. Millions are likely to suffer.

If you do go ahead, the film will be kept private, and you will be free to climb tall mountains, fund personal startups and generally be awesome without worrying about money.

You've seen each other's nudes in the plats. What say ye?

Best case scenario: it's all cool and you've got a great opportunity. Before you go in make sure you know exactly what your boundaries are. They might be a legit company with a gay oriented audience: are you comfortable with them marketing, posting and dressing you for a gay audience?

Medium-bad case scenario: it's a scam and you're going to have to pay all kinds of fees only to be told you won't work.

Worst case scenario: drugged and raped on a casting couch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back