Being KOED

tylerfist said:
Looks like you got hit so hard it knocked the punctuation clean out of your post.

That is the funniset post I have ever read in my life. :D

Interesting post. I've yet to experience getting knocked out or even getting dizzy from a blow, but I got winded many times. Such a terrible feeling if someone kicks you right in the stumach or solar plexus, it's painful, makes you lose your breath, and makes you want to give up and just quit. Like getting kicked in the jewels except not as intense :)

I got knocked out in a pancrase rules match. It didn't hurt one bit, but I did have a nice shiner.

It was actually funny watching the video afterwards. I thought I had gone down much quicker than I did. I took about 2 or 3 more shots than I remember. I thought I had fallen to my left when I took the last shot, but I was actually going down to my right. Things got really fuzzy for a few seconds like if someone pushed the hold button on my brain.

I've never been KO:ed but I've been "rocked". I think I've got a pretty strong chin, but it got alittle dizzy for a sec or two.

I've never been KO:ed but I've been "rocked". I think I've got a pretty strong chin.
I got alittle dizzy but that's about it. Sometimes it's "good" to get hit. Not KO hard but enough to give you a wake up call.

I've been rocked quite a few times, and theres other times where I've been pretty much KO'd. It doesn't hurt it, you just can't do shit in my expeirience. The first time it happened I got a haymaker to the temple boxing, fell back, everything turned green and i tried to hold myself up with one hand and eventually fell on my ass and crawled around attempting to get back on my feet but failed to do so and just laid down till i got my head on straight.

That was the worse.

Other times I've been sparing with the 4 oz gloves got rocked and instincitively shot in for a takedown. I told my sparring partner what had happned after that and he goes "wow, i was wonderin why that shot was much faster than usual".

Ive had a bunch but the last one happened bout 2 weeks ago got thai kicked right in the head...dropped me...adn then i fetl sick to my stomach and was fucked up for 2 hrs or so. I didnt like this feeling at all cause it kinda stayed around...First tiem its ever happened.

Those are my experiences.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back