Being friends with chicks

I've never been friends with a girl I didn't want to fuck. Whether I was friend zoned or if she just wasn't that attractive, I always ended up wanting to fuck her. I was friends with a girl in high school who was damned-near ugly, but she had DSL's for days. Every time she talked to me I would watch her DSL's, fantasizing she would wrap them around my dick.

It’s possible. I have a female friend who is a nurse. We watch UFC events together and are on the same dart team.

She’s a good woman, but no sexual tension between us and we get along well.

My best friend is a female and has been the best wingman I've ever had. Even when she's not trying, when females see me with her... their interest level goes up automatically. Not that I have any use for that now.

This is the thing that saved me from misery.

Befriending a female opens the door to so many new possibilities. It also makes you a more well rounded thinker.

Female friends can be some of the greatest friendship in the world. Underrated and underappreciated aspect of life.

Every situation is different. It's much easier when at least one of the parties are already in a happy relationship. Even more so when they are both happily married. When both parites are single (or better yet single and attractive) it can probably be more challenging. When I was a intern I was very close friends with one of them. Even though the both of us were single, I think her not being attractive played a huge role why I never had sexual thoughts/desires with her. I'm sure if she was hot it would have been different. Even when I was single and all my colleagues/interns were female, 80% were already taken or just old. One colleague that was single, we actually hooked up and became f buddies. I also eventually started dating an intern who I've now married to with 2 kids and been together for over 12 years. If majority of them were single over those 6 years I'm sure I would have hooked up with more of them and probably be together with one of them before I actually met my wife.

So then what about people who feel sex as a release? Or people who benefit from healthy sex lives? Or ancient practices that valued promiscuity?
What you are pushin is no different than preachy religous dudes.
Cite some sources aside from memes
Do you have some verifiable written sources from beyond egyptian times that show a consistent view of transmutation of energy due to abstaining from sex that ties to practices that directly led to the success of these luminaries.
Also what shows that this leads to success? What are the ratios of dudes who practice this while not achieving nothing
Wheres the lone between ali and einstein vs some clown wearing a fake gold chain on public transport
Nothing wrong with asking questions.

But a wise man will do their homework and consider every source and angle of a subject before arriving at a verdict.

There is a solid array of information from the most ancient, to the multitude of greats throughout history, to the vast array of available modern empirical and anecdotal data, the small amount of research we do have available which points to a noteworthy effect on testosterone, more importantly androgen receptors and finally, the capstone that makes a "theory" into something tangibly undeniable. Personal experience.

There isnt a person on the planet who would go for 3 months of abstaining from sex and not notice improvements in their athletic prowess, mind, will, spirit amongst other things. When effectively transmuted.

How horny do you think you'd be after 3 months? The age old saying, a hungry fighter is a dangerous fighter wasnt for no reason. As someone who has boxed and done martial arts for many years, among diet, supplements, meditation, stretches, training, lifting, abstaining is probably amongst the top things that can be done to channel your fighting and mental potential. It's incredibly glaring and I think anyone who practices something like this would tell you the same. I'm only 6 days in and it's already 1

There are probably a few hundred thousand practicing "nofap". All of which are testifying to benefits like deeper voice, beard growth, confidence with the opposite sex, increased attraction from the opposite sex and other benefits which are generally associated with higher levels of testosterone. Which lends credence to what little research we do have on the topic.

If people could make the connection that there is a genuine, scientifically validated physical benefit. Combined with taking on the quest as a sort of science experiment for themselves.. it would be very hard to deny the implications of this in the bigger picture and people would fully understand why so many ancients, mystics, greats of time and athletes held it with such reverence.

When a person has a set idea of a thing being a meme or whatever, their confirmation bias leads them to whatever information supports that narrative. Very few seem to be willing to cast aside their preconceived notions, open up their minds and consider a topic objectively.

Anyways, everyone is entitled to opinions I just wish people would try a little bit harder to understand things before completely writing them off.

Last edited:
Reactions: CI
My best friend is a female and has been the best wingman I've ever had. Even when she's not trying, when females see me with her... their interest level goes up automatically. Not that I have any use for that now.
Yeah it happens. I have a friend like that too. We worked together and she dated my friend then one of our friends had an accident and passed away. The whole time he was in the hospital, her and I became close. Holding hands, kissing , grieving together. Then we started finding stuff to do together. One day that summer we went on a beach trip, had lunch and watched a concert on the beach. I told her I had feelings for her and she didn't say anything she just stared off at the ocean. We went to a bar that night and got drunk. Couple years later now, we're close friends and she's got a BF who's a really good guy.

So then what about people who feel sex as a release? Or people who benefit from healthy sex lives? Or ancient practices that valued promiscuity?
What you are pushin is no different than preachy religous dudes.
Cite some sources aside from memes
Do you have some verifiable written sources from beyond egyptian times that show a consistent view of transmutation of energy due to abstaining from sex that ties to practices that directly led to the success of these luminaries.
Also what shows that this leads to success? What are the ratios of dudes who practice this while not achieving nothing
Wheres the lone between ali and einstein vs some clown wearing a fake gold chain on public transport
Sex is also a powerful thing with it's own energy and benefits as well.

Theres a reason sex magick was so prevalent among ancient cultures as well.

Without a doubt a tool in it's own right.

Theres no reason both roads can't be correct. Just in different ways. I know people who practice both abstinence and sex magic. There's no one path.

Just depends what you're doing it for.

Regardless of those things being practiced even going back to egypt, the value of the life force that exists within semen is prevalent amongst every culture. They all knew.

And why wouldn't it be? It's the energy to create life. Baffling how anyone could deny such an energy.

Impossible if there is much one on one time, IMO. Friends in a group, sure. As soon as you start spending time with them alone, there'll be attraction from one or the other.

I had a female friend at work for about 5 years. We never hang out outside of work hours, but we’d go for lunch and coffee together regularly. We were both married and never crossed any lines though.

It’s possible. I have a female friend who is a nurse. We watch UFC events together and are on the same dart team.
You're on the same dart team?
7RkzKeHYzCJ_NYy75amzwSF0peX_B9CEM7sqrUO2nL83pr0TVXhw8Du3V6TsblbD99Mx6D0

Last edited:
I had a female friend at work for about 5 years. We never hang out outside of work hours, but we’d go for lunch and coffee together regularly. We were both married and never crossed any lines though.
I Have a friend like that too. She's married but we worked together and we'd still get lunch or dinner before work and hang out. Met a lot of chicks through her. We never crossed the line much but there's been flirting like one time she was dancing with her hot friend and she patted my dick and said down boy. And another time on my birthday we got lunch and she was feeding her kid in the car while I was waiting near the trunk. She said, come here what are you up to and I walked over and her tittys were on full display from breastfeeding. She knew what she was doing.

Never have and probably never will. I can't talk to a good looking chick without wanting to bang her and I dont really have time for friends so it just doesn't equate.

Funny story when I was married my ex wifes best friend was a total slut and this question came up and she was like hypothetically could her and I go to her family cabin and just hang out and be friends? And I was like fuck no. If just you and I go we'd have to be fucking. She tried to act like I was some kind of crazy perv yet I knew she had been cheating on her fucking husband. Bitches be lying, at least im honest

I Have a friend like that too. She's married but we worked together and we'd still get lunch or dinner before work and hang out. Met a lot of chicks through her. We never crossed the line much but there's been flirting like one time she was dancing with her hot friend and she patted my dick and said down boy. And another time on my birthday we got lunch and she was feeding her kid in the car while I was waiting near the trunk. She said, come here what are you up to and I walked over and her tittys were on full display from breastfeeding. She knew what she was doing.
Down boy lmao

Shoulda clapped back son

The stories is why I I'm here.

Lol

Thank you guys.

Back