Being friends with chicks

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone have tips for this

I know some smart girls that I'm not into at all

It always turns sexual/ I can't ever seem to not step over that line in my interactions.

But it'd be cool to just have some female bros that I can kinda ping off.

Last edited:
My best friend is a female and has been the best wingman I've ever had. Even when she's not trying, when females see me with her... their interest level goes up automatically. Not that I have any use for that now.

I've had best friends that were females, but I ended up fucking them all except 1 who was like a sister to me

Phat tits though

My best friend is a female and has been the best wingman I've ever had. Even when she's not trying, when females see me with her... their interest level goes up automatically. Not that I have any use for that now.

This is true. I was friend zoned epically when a younger bloke. I think my lack of interest in other women when she was around made them keen on me, worked brilliantly.

just tell them the truth.
"yo im giving off scorpio energy because i dont wanna bang"
"why dont you wanna make me.your glazed donut?"
"because i believe in abstaining feom sex based on memes and youtube videos to harness my inner chi"
"ummm"
should work wonders brah

@MescalineDreams Have you ever considered not being full of shit or does that ruin your gimmick?
Asking a genuine question

I don't really know how to not step over that line in my interactions and was interested in other experiences and input.

Fairly pure intentions. The only gimmick I have is the mask that's put on to interact with normal people. Otherwise, I'm just myself.

Last edited:
"because i believe in abstaining feom sex based on memes and youtube videos to harness my inner chi"
"ummm"
should work wonders brah
I was into the idea of "sexual transmutation" long before the idea of 'nofap' existed because it was practiced by many great fighters throughout history. Along with great inventors, scientists, thinkers of all kinds, etc.

Some will see it as useless, a meme, a joke but these people are fools.

It does fascinate me how such a philosophy can irritate some so greatly. Perhaps those who have sexual vices and don't truly want to admit it themselves.

Last edited:
"ummm"
should work wonders brah
<JonesLaugh>

Works easy if she ugly/fat or she's the GF of some friend of mine.
But in latter case we have hard time be really friends because i don't feel free to joke with her, due me having respect for him.

If she very fuckable and fair game, it's ever long time flirting joke, or we fucked, or she rejected flirt/fuck but we still good

My two longest time female friends (from HS days) both are in fucked cathegory,both cases happened years after knowing them.
One chosen to break friendship, because made drama about her being engaged
Other still very good friend and in rare situations we are together alone large majority of times we don't fuck but behave like normal friends aside free groping

Last edited:
Stop making it sexual then.
so... like...

@MescalineDreams dont walk into the room with your dick out and ask if you want to be friends??

1tj0hr.jpg

Back