Being calm is the best personality for a fighter

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
GSP,Silva,Fedor...I think it is also best personality for a man in every aspect of life...

giphy.gif

IztuiqM.gif

GSP,Silva,Fedor...I think it is also best personality for a man in every aspect of life...
GSP has said he was terrified going into the octagon for all his fights, just because they look calm on the exterior doesn’t mean they feel the same.

GSP has said he was terrified going into the octagon for all his fights, just because they look calm on the exterior doesn’t mean they feel the same.
Ofcourse they are scared its normal,but they know how to handle the fear...

No, since Conor the best personality for a fighter is a big mouthed jackass.
Get with the new breed

No i think being angry and not thinking is key to success.

A touch of fear doesn't hurt. It helps keep you a bit more alert and can provide adrenaline for some extra speed and explosiveness. Just can't be overwhelmed by the fear.

Moose always seemed overly calm and relaxed, and at times would get ground down with wrestling or outworked on the outside, due to no sense of urgency.

A touch of fear doesn't hurt. It helps keep you a bit more alert and can provide adrenaline for some extra speed and explosiveness. Just can't be overwhelmed by the fear.

Moose always seemed overly calm and relaxed, and at times would get ground down with wrestling or outworked on the outside, due to no sense of urgency.
I dont say being fearless is the best personality

It doesn't mean anything. Werdum, Tony Ferguson, wanderlei Silva, Cody garbrandt, Michael bisping, rampage, are all emotional persons and they are and were great fighters. There's no such a rule as being calm or being hot tempered is better for being a fighter.

It doesn't mean anything. Werdum, Tony Ferguson, wanderlei Silva, Cody garbrandt are all non calm persons and they are great fighters. There's no such a rule as being calm or being hot tempered is better for being a fighter.
I say GSP,Silva and Fedor...The 3 top of the top fighters..You say Cody garbrant???

I say GSP,Silva and Fedor...The 3 top of the top fighters..You say Cody garbrant???

Come all if you quote me quote all the name I listed. My point is that there is no such strict rule. A lot of calm guys didn't make it to the top. A lot of emotional guys did. And vice versa.

PS: And Silva is not exactly a calm guy more like a sly one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back