Being at the UFC live... what's it like?

Piss lines so long you will see three drunk men standing in front of the same urinal, arms over each others shoulders, streaming into the same fixture from 4ft away.

Just stay home, camera angles and replays are way better, the beer is cheaper, and you can smoke all the bud you want. Plus no lines to the pisser.

I knew a guy who used to wear swim trunks that looked like regular shorts to these type of events (sporting events, concerts, etc). He would just soil himself surreptitiously instead of waiting on the bathroom line. Kind of like peeing in the ocean.

I knew a guy who used to wear swim trunks that looked like regular shorts to these type of events (sporting events, concerts, etc). He would just soil himself surreptitiously instead of waiting on the bathroom line. Kind of like peeing in the ocean.
<{clintugh}>

Bro it's fucking sick!!! It's like branding your own fucking hotdogs with UFC logos. Fucking badass. Don't you train UFC bro?

I’m torn. Depends somewhat on seating. Hockey is great if you’re up at the glass. Baseball is great if you’re behind home plate. Both get worse as you venture away from those prime spots. NFL live is great for the insane energy but pretty shitty no matter where you sit. All my opinion of course.
If you ever visit Europe, go watch football, you will discover a new level of "insane energy".

It's the fucking worst. Everybody thinks they're a fighter. The cage is very small so unless you're really close up it kinda sucks to spectate. You should probably do it once just to say you went, but other than that no thanks.

This was kind of the attitude I had before I went to my first buckeyes game. I was shit faced in C deck and it was pouring rain. I'll stick to the tv at the house.

If you ever visit Europe, go watch football, you will discover a new level of "insane energy".

Would Ireland count? Before Covid I used to travel to Dublin about once a year. Never made it to a match but would like to.

Great video by the way. I want to go!

Been to 2 events, both were awesome and will go to any that come back to my area. Probably helped they were headlined by popular fighters like Holloway and Cerrone so the crowd went bonkers which is always good fun.

I’m torn. Depends somewhat on seating. Hockey is great if you’re up at the glass. Baseball is great if you’re behind home plate. Both get worse as you venture away from those prime spots. NFL live is great for the insane energy but pretty shitty no matter where you sit. All my opinion of course.
Baseball is great if it's one of the last games of the season and your team sucks so bad that upper deck tickets are free or almost free. Then it's just an afternoon to hangout with your buddies with some slow paced entertainment in the background. Those of you who know what it's like to have a team in title contention will have a different perspective. I don't remember those days since it was 25 years ago that Seattle was good.

Baseball is great if it's one of the last games of the season and your team sucks so bad that upper deck tickets are free or almost free. Then it's just an afternoon to hangout with your buddies with some slow paced entertainment in the background. Those of you who know what it's like to have a team in title contention will have a different perspective. I don't remember those days since it was 25 years ago that Seattle was good.
Well my Seattle brother I hear you loud and clear. Yes, Mariners games are a good place to go to hangout, have junk food, and drink a few beers with your friends. Oh, yeah, there’s also a baseball game going on during the same time. Haha.

watching UFC 110 live is one of the best experiences I've ever had.

Would Ireland count? Before Covid I used to travel to Dublin about once a year. Never made it to a match but would like to.

Great video by the way. I want to go!
Shamrock vs Bohemians (Dublin derby) should be good experience but it will be nothing compared to atmosphere of derbies in Slavic countries or Germany.

It’s amazing mate, especially when someone gets knocked out

I’ve been to many football games (soccer) wrestling events, Ufc atmosphere is by far the best

Ive only been to the events they held in the Netherlands, so the experience might be different in other countries, but overall its a fun experience. The thing is tho dont expect to really enjoy the fights. Watching fights from home is much better.

I was more concerned with hounding fighters for pics and gettings beers and hotdogs than I was focussed on watching the fightsZ

Back