Beijing Is Looking At A Biodome Structure To Protect The Elite From Pollution?

PEB

Sunflower in support of Ukraine
@Steel
Reaction score
bubbles-2.jpg

bubbles-1-500x323.jpg

Well a London design firm has been hired to work on designing a giant dome to protect the elite from the rapidly increasing pollution problem in China. You would not want the elite to want to move so you look into ways to keep them around. Good idea you would not want to help the regular people who have to deal with this problem everyday. They est. 800,000 square kilometers of “heavily polluted” land.

http://gas2.org/2014/03/06/beijing-looks-bio-domes-protect-smog/

Is there anybody other than the english you'd want building your bio-protection dome?

"Hear that Stubbs? we goin to Bei-jing for a Bio-Dome sequel buuuudy...Viva La China"

tumblr_loc0v0qtuq1qdezf9o1_500.gif

elysium-viral-002.jpg

Large image^

Yet hardly anyone alters their consumption habits.

Pauly has been waiting for this moment for 15 years!

Having been to Beijing a dozen times I must say... the pollution there is terrible.

I never understand why people want to live in these mega cities. The pollution is usually terrible. I even find New York unbearable last time I visited it, and Beijing is about 5 times worse.

I guess China didn't get the memo.

Country is polluted.

Solutions
A. Clean up pollution
B. Build bio-domes

Seems they are bad at multiple choice tests.

Yet hardly anyone alters their consumption habits.

Yep, cause altering your consumption habits is going to stop private ownership of the means of production and socially destructive production.

Yep, cause altering your consumption habits is going to stop private ownership of the means of production and socially destructive production.

If everyone dramatically reduces their consumption habits the pollution would reduce in a matter of months.

Back