International Beijing Biden Strikes Again

Ophydian

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I’m disappointed our BDS crew didn’t pick up on Biden latest cucking to China when he invited Taiwan to a summit for democracy. As I’m sure you all are aware, China is very happy with Biden for doing this.

It’s hilarious watching the numerous smears against Biden unravel and for you all to jump onto the next piece of fake outrage from obvious Russian assets like Jack Posobiec. But keep telling us all how you are free thinkers and not just huge consumers of bullshit tailored to your obvious fear of things you don’t understand.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...iwan-summit-for-democracy-intl-hnk/index.html

Whatever I feel for Biden… This a good step for Taiwan and the rest of the world that believes in Democracy.

Especially after the CCP’s recent belligerent threats to its neighbors over Taiwan.

I’m disappointed our BDS crew didn’t pick up on Biden latest cucking to China when he invited Taiwan to a summit for democracy. As I’m sure you all are aware, China is very happy with Biden for doing this.

It’s hilarious watching the numerous smears against Biden unravel and for you all to jump onto the next piece of fake outrage from obvious Russian assets like Jack Posobiec. But keep telling us all how you are free thinkers and not just huge consumers of bullshit tailored to your obvious fear of things you don’t understand.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...iwan-summit-for-democracy-intl-hnk/index.html

So Biden did one thing that pissed off china and you are amazed. Wow.

Is it just me or does anybody else wish it was Japan instead of China. I know Rocco had my back when it came to those women

Nothing in your OP gives us even a clue as to what Biden allegedly did
It’s satire as in most of the posters on here believe Biden is in the pocket of China. Inviting Taiwan to a democracy summit is a smack in their face and not something you’d expect someone supposedly in their pocket to do.

The OP shouldn’t get too excited though… Biden had to invite them or acknowledge that the West was going to roll over and let the CCP take Taiwan

Read what you said and then tell how Biden is in the pocket of China? He had to do it or admit that he’s rolling over? Did you miss the last administration when the POTUS stood next to Putin and said he believed Putin over our intel agencies.

It’s satire as in most of the posters on here believe Biden is in the pocket of China. Inviting Taiwan to a democracy summit is a smack in their face and not something you’d expect someone supposedly in their pocket to do.
I wanted to see how many pages this went before someone picked that up.

Back