Behold The Power of Cheese

If I change my AV to that of a western, I'm using Val Kilmer from Tombstone - aka. Doc Holliday.

val.gif

"I'm ya huckleberry."

- The Jake

Fuck westerns.

Just watch "the good, the bad, and the ugly", and you watched them all :cool:

Hi Im The Ronin ::dun dun dun::

Originally posted by J-Garden
that avatar is the shit.. what is that rio bravo or something???

tinstar

Isnt that guy in Tanners documentary?

Wilhelm

tinstar

When i actually think about the avatar it is apt and works on so many levels for you

don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...don't say anything about his avatar...

LMAO - that's one weird avatar!!! (sorry, couln't resist it :D)

Originally posted by J-Garden

tinstar

it's dean martin in rio bravo

Originally posted by Drunken Meat Fist
Correct. A very good movie for those who haven't seen it.

you mean you're another person who didn't like Duke's remake of it in El Dorado?

the duke was always better than clint

i was just making an idle comment - the duke was never called the duke of death. i know that. :p

Originally posted by Drunken Meat Fist
Hahahaha, I was being sarcastic. You don't come across as that fucking stupid.

ahhhh...sarcasm.

now i see :D

did you like the quick and the dead, btw - i reckoned for a 'pop' western, it wan't too bad. gene was good in that as well.

Correct. A very good movie for those who haven't seen it.

Back