Media Behind the scenes: "Tiramisu gate"

Mahkor

Drunkmaster Flex
Banned
Reaction score

My man Tony didn't get his belt or his money but at least he got some free coconut water.

<mma4>

I came here thinking you had footage of Khabib having the seizures trying to make weight.

The greatest fight to never happen

The MMA Gods have waited until April 2020 to make it one of the biggest events of all time. Not sure if it would enter the top 10 in terms of PPV buys (#10 is 1.05 million buys), but it'll be damn close

The MMA Gods have waited until April 2020 to make it one of the biggest events of all time. Not sure if it would enter the top 10 in terms of PPV buys (#10 is 1.05 million buys), but it'll be damn close

If it's not that says more about fans than it does the quality of this fight

Epic

"fat head, soft body" tony knew it from the beginning.

khabib was "unprofessional", and couldn't stick to a diet, hendricks style, I mean who the fuck eat tiramisu on fight week ???

Hopefully tony can get his due on april.

Last edited:

These days PPV buys don’t mean anything. In terms of hype I’d put it in the top 10 at least

we will never know, UFC doesnt give any number anymore. On the old system this fight would do around 1-1.3 millions buys in my opinion.

Khabib never ate Tiramisu, he was stitting with his friends who ordered Tiramisu and someone took a photo.

Still, he missed weight, but that's due to the lack of a good nutritionist on his side.

Khabib never ate Tiramisu, he was stitting with his friends who ordered Tiramisu and someone took a photo.

Still, he missed weight, but that's due to the lack of a good nutritionist on his side.
And Tony wasn't wearing sunglasses inside, he even posted a picture they took minutes before the accident, the internet decided that Khabib ate Tiramisu and that Tony was wearing sunglasses so they have become facts by majority decision.

"fat head, soft body" tony knew it from the beginning, khabib was unprofessional, and couldn't stick to a diet, hendricks style, I mean who the fuck eat tiramisu on fight week ???

Hopefully tony can get his due on april.

Wonderboy ate pizza on fight week during one of the embedded videos, he didn't miss weight though. This shit was hilarious how he was eating tiramisu and how Tony called him out for struggling with his weight cut. Another good one was Pettis eating steak and talking about how easy his weight cut was going before he missed weight.

Wonderboy ate pizza on fight week during one of the embedded videos, he didn't miss weight though. This shit was hilarious how he was eating tiramisu and how Tony called him out for struggling with his weight cut. Another good one was Pettis eating steak and talking about how easy his weight cut was going before he missed weight.
Also Mickey Gall eating a chocolate bar and then blaming his loss on a bad weigh cut.

wonderboy though is a small WW, plus arguably a pizza even though is more fat, usually it has less calories and dehydrate less than tiramisu as a desert, god knows what he ate for the main dish ...

wonderboy though is a small WW, plus arguably a pizza even though is more fat, usually it has less calories and dehydrate less than tiramisu as a desert, god knows what he ate for the main dish ...
I wouldn't say Wonderboy is a small Welterweight at all, perfect size imo.

I wouldn't say Wonderboy is a small Welterweight at all, perfect size imo.
tomson is known to walks around 185 during the off season. That is colby's weight on fight week... and Woodley and usman legit walks around 205.

Wonderboy is a small WW weight wise, now range wise he is not, because he is long and all that.

tomson is known to walks around 185 during the off season. That is colby's weight on fight week... and Woodley and usman legit walks around 205.

Wonderboy is a small WW weight wise, now range wise he is not, because he is long and all that.
Hmm I thought he entered the cage at around 190 for the Woodley fight? I remember him talking about having a tough weight cut and feeling sluggish for the Matt Brown fight.

it was literally on a countdown show, Khabib ordered 3 Tiramisu for the table. cant remember if it showed him eating any though

it was literally on a countdown show, Khabib ordered 3 Tiramisu for the table. cant remember if it showed him eating any though
No, it never showed him eating it. The order is for his friends who were sitting on the table.

Funny meme either way

how is this behind the scns?

Back