Before the UFC , you had this....

1968strangetalesyubiwaza-jpg.688271

She was my Proctologist's secretary. Can confirm her threat.

for sure. i just wanted to point out that Count Dante wasn't a complete fraud. like you said, he had legitimate credits, he was just an insane person.

No doubt. Btw are you a fan of Igor zienovev?

1968strangetalesyubiwaza-jpg.688271

She was my Proctologist's secretary. Can confirm her threat.

Few years ago it was mentioned that she is still alive and although older still the same weight.

Jack dempsey was one of the first real mixed martials artists.

Black Dragon Fighting Society is legit.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

So going back to MMA, you had western kickboxing which turned out to be PKA. When point karate fighters mixed boxing to create karate style kickboxing. Now going back even further in the 60s, you had this type of martial artist:

View attachment 688271
Guessing this was a poke in the eye, still extremely effective at the highest level of mma fought in the UFC.

UFC never stoped Edmund getting in on the fake sensei business, or Stephen Segal now that I think about it.

UFC never stoped Edmund getting in on the fake sensei business, or Stephen Segal now that I think about it.

Edmund has sick wushu game bro!

It's insane how he convinced the mma community that he was good. Sad part is, Manny, Ronda, Travis and Ellenburger went to him despite being in better camps already.

Count Dantee was actually semi legit. Black Dragon fight society actually had 'MMA' style events. Its was basically called style vs. style. But any thing went.

But the PR and marketing was very bad.

Oh yea and they probably started the chicago dojo street wars.

Count Dantee was actually semi legit. Black Dragon fight society actually had 'MMA' style events. Its was basically called style vs. style. But any thing went.

But the PR and marketing was very bad.

Oh yea and they probably started the chicago dojo street wars.

I mentioned it in the OP because I know he has boxing and karate skills. That and I give credit where credit is due. Count Dante was a nut but still a great martial artist or maybe one of the best of his era.

I mentioned it in the OP because I know he has boxing and karate skills. That and I give credit where credit is due. Count Dante was a nut but still a great martial artist or maybe one of the best of his era.

Those where the days.
Here's a semi modern one

Coal Akida

Back