Before the KO, who was winning the DC/Stipe fight?

Stipe was having some success early on, but gassed about 3 minutes in. It was only a matter of time after that, with or without that eyepoke. DC is a monster at hw and a terrible match-up for Miočić. The only chance this goes different than the first fight is if Stipe lands something big in the very first minute, IMO.

DC. He was already lighting Stipe up before the finish, and Stipe's "success" was only achieved because DC's gameplan was to engage with him in the clinch and to catch him on the break. Stipe already had two black eyes well before the finish came. Anyone who thinks he "won" anything doesn't have all the information.

Here you have DC telling you exactly what he was going to do before the fight, and lo and behold, that's exactly what happened. This still doesn't tell us anything about the rematch, though.

DC, clearly, not sure how you see it any other way, it'll be the same tomorrow, dc cements his legacy and stipe gets to be a stay at home dad
I don't know how you see it as DC "clearly" winning the round prior to the end.

Stipe landed a few shots that clearly stunned DC and had him rolling over his ankles and watching it live I was thinking DC doesn't look terrible but it seems like only a matter of time before he gets dropped if he keeps taking shots like that.

Then bang, DC KO, lol

Nobody was winning because the scorecards weren't even in yet. The fight was close. Then DC dominated.
I wouldn't say a KO punch is dominating. If someone dominated 4 rounds then got KO'd in the 5th would you call it domination?

Stipe gets rocked in every single fight he takes part in. I think the round was even, but I dont see him fighting for 25 minutes against DC without getting clipped again. The difference between DC hurting him and Ngannou hurting him is that DC wont be stopped from chasing the finish with Stipes wrestling. If he gets clipped then grabs DC, he will end up on is back and in an arm triangle.

Course, I could be wrong.
Thing is when Stipe gets dropped by the other guys, they aren't already right on top of him like DC was. The reasoning for this, as you said, is because DC must get inside to even have a chance. So when DC dropped Stipe, DC was already standing right over Stipe. Whereas Stipe's other opponents were usually on the outside of their range when they rocked Stipe, which gave him enough time to recover.

Stipe started really well but DC was beginning to take over and was lighting him up before the KO.

DC was landing the better shots and already had Stipr gassing.

How can you be winning something and then lose?
Or be losing something and then win?

The point of winning is that you win not that you don't win for a bit and then do or do lose for a while and then not lose while you're winning just before you were losing when you win

209 bitch uwotm8.jpg testing triangle kush testing testing shit is scanlus

Back