Before the DMT and PEDs Joe Rogan was a Brett Okamoto clone

And some sherdoggers dont believe in HGH Gut LOLOLOLOL
joeroganbubblegut.jpg

Rogan was a pretty boy.

And some sherdoggers dont believe in HGH Gut LOLOLOLOL
joeroganbubblegut.jpg
If you read up on the medical consequences its pretty frightening and no way of countering that with therapy.

Lets hope Rogans life isnt cut too short because of that

Which is weird because Brett okaMoto is chachi's clone from happy days

Didnt Barry Bonds head grow like 3-4 full hat sizes as an adult....? McGuire too?

If you read up on the medical consequences its pretty frightening and no way of countering that with therapy.

Lets hope Rogans life isnt cut too short because of that
Yeah thing with HGH long term use especially, is that your bones grow and its irreversible. Hence why they get bigger jaws and heads. Organs grow too which is super dangerous because all the other shit doesn't. Its like getting a bigger fuel tank and bigger engine but the piston and fuel lines stay the same.

Yeah thing with HGH long term use especially, is that your bones grow and its irreversible. Hence why they get bigger jaws and heads. Organs grow too which is super dangerous because all the other shit doesn't. Its like getting a bigger fuel tank and bigger engine but the piston and fuel lines stay the same.
this is a good anology.

The guy has a supplement company, has done multiple hair surgeries, is on TRT, HGH and god knows what else...

Meanwhile the kid hasnt barely aged a day

U1oIDv1.jpg

Az_YPrGCEAAStZ6.jpg

u59jq9y47dh21.jpg
Funny there was one episode on the podcast where joe was trying to teach callen how to be healthier and age better. As if he needs rogans help of all people

Wouldn’t that be getting bigger pistons but the block staying the same

<seedat>

Shit I thought you ignored me. You back for another rogering then?

rogering?

<{clintugh}>

sometime I click ‘show ignored content’ & throw a few crumbs to the pigeons, pwn a few muppets.

then, like Kaiser Soze I’m gone again

<13>

No surprise that it is Callen that always sounds by far the most logical and intelligent of that group.
Not really. Not really at all. He mindlessly parrots MSM talking points. That's not logical or intelligent. It's just plain sad.

He’s literally in his 50’s. This over 20 years ago.

Do you guys not understand aging? What the heck man.

Joe was a looker of the highest order back then. Joe was a fuckin piece- no homo

Back