Before the DMT and PEDs Joe Rogan was a Brett Okamoto clone

how did we go from this to this....

76vji5d72iq11.jpg

Rogan’s head is easily 3 times bigger right now than in this clip.

The guy has a supplement company, has done multiple hair surgeries, is on TRT, HGH, stem cells, cryotherapy and god knows what else...

Meanwhile the kid barely aged a day

U1oIDv1.jpg

Az_YPrGCEAAStZ6.jpg

u59jq9y47dh21.jpg

Last edited:
rogan was pretty handsome. peds and weed turned him into a freak

The guy has a supplement company, has done multiple hair surgeries, is on TRT, HGH and god knows what else...

Meanwhile the kid hasnt aged a day

U1oIDv1.jpg

Az_YPrGCEAAStZ6.jpg

u59jq9y47dh21.jpg
Being in close proximity to Schaub has improved the kid's hairline by at least a Norwood. By diffusion, it's just science at this point.

The guy has a supplement company, has done multiple hair surgeries, is on TRT, HGH and god knows what else...

Meanwhile the kid hasnt aged a day

U1oIDv1.jpg

Az_YPrGCEAAStZ6.jpg

u59jq9y47dh21.jpg

Callen bless

Given Rogan was first i would say Yamamoto is the clone

Hey man people change over time. I know I’m not the same man I was 20 years ago.

Do I feel like Rogan leaned into the whole “Bro culture” pretty hard and maintains this weird overly tough woke guy persona because of his career?
Sure.
Can I fault the guy for making the most of his situation and becoming one of the worlds biggest entertainers?
Not at all.

Back in the 90s being clean shaven and having a normal haircut wasn't out of the ordinary.. Granted he lost his hair but he looked like a normal guy back then. And a regular pierced ear, not a dishplate sized gage that fucks up your earlobe.

Back in the 90s being clean shaven and having a normal haircut wasn't out of the ordinary.. Granted he lost his hair but he looked like a normal guy back then. And a regular pierced ear, not a dishplate sized gage that fucks up your earlobe.

Pierced ear? Gauges? I’ve never seen Rogan with either. Or do you mean people in general?

No surprise that it is Callen that always sounds by far the most logical and intelligent of that group.
Yeah and they always act like he is this bumbling idiot lol, that's the reason I can't listen to TFATK anymore

If you have to choose between hair or muscles, always choose hair
giphy.gif

Steroids turned him into a little frogman.

No surprise that it is Callen that always sounds by far the most logical and intelligent of that group.
Is actually kind of hilarious how much shit they give him, despite the fact he's often right.

Callen is easily my favourite out of all of his entourage of mediocre comedian buddies. Not in a comedy sense (although he's VERY good at setting other people up for jokes on the podcasts), but just as a human.

So weird hearing Rogans voice coming out of that guys mouth.

Back