Beer Snobs - Pouring your Liquid Properly?

• Thread starter Deleted member 391673
  • Start date
I thought everyone knew this already...

Beer is for pussies.

Real men drink red wine.

posted like a person who has only ever drank their beer out of a can in a koozie.

I thought everyone knew this already...

nope - that's impossible. there's 7.4 billion people on the planet.

Beer is for pussies.

Real men drink red wine.

nah, Rosé all the way.... ha

posted like a person who has only ever drank their beer out of a can in a koozie.

i'm outraged. how dare you make such assumptions about my beer tastes. you miller light chugging philistine.

It's not even a beer snob thing it's just common sense lmao

I only shotgun beers two at a time

Do you shotgun one beer into the other beer while drinking? Or just two cans to the face simultaneously?
Two at the same time and let the rich, flavorful juices of victory run down my chin

Beer is for pussies.

Real men drink red wine.

Nope real men drink everything.

That way when you are at the beer festival you can pick up the hot tattoo'd chick with your knowledge of hop varietals. And when you are at the wine bar you can pick up the 40 year old successful milf by discussing Argentinian Malbec. And when you are at a house party you can get the 21 year old college girls to go wild with your berry lemon drop recipe. And when you are trying to impress the rich dude for work you can comment on his collection of single malt Scotch.

Fuck if you are in a shipwreck at sea and wash up randomly on some Brazilian beach you should be able to use Google translate to pick up some hot Brazilian ass by talking about how their Cachaca compares to the stuff in the states.

Real men drink everything with booze in it.

Last edited:
Just seeing the huge foam head on that beer makes it look disgusting. No wonder this man has no muscle definition.

IPA=Bitch Tits

Not really sure I believe his nachos and beer theory.

I remember mythbusters did an episode on mentos and diet coke, and they concluded the act of swallowing causes enough agitation to release the majority of the excess CO2 in carbonated drinks and once it was in the stomach it wasn't anywhere near as susceptible to the violent foaming effect they were trying to create.

Nope real men drink everything.

That way when you are at the beer festival you can pick up the hot tattoo'd chick with your knowledge of hop varietals. And when you are at the wine bar you can pick up the 40 year old successful milf by discussing Argentinian Malbec. And when you are at a house party you can get the 21 year old college girls to go wild with your berry lemon drop recipe. And when you are trying to impress the rich dude for work you can comment on his collection of single malt Scotch.

Fuck if you are in a shipwreck at sea and wash up randomly on some Brazilian beach you should be able to use Google translate to pick up some hot Brazilian ass by talking about how their Cachaca compares to the stuff in the states.

Real men drink everything with booze in it.
Finally someone gets it Jesus Christ.

Back