Been wrong about heritage for decades

DougieJones

You're The Man Now Dog Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My family on my mother's side left Czechoslovakia just before WW2, and my retarded ass always though we were Czech. We are not. We are Slovaks. I know shit about Slovaks and Slovakia, any Europeen's on here want to fill me in on shit I should know about my people?

Just keep doing your thing, g.

There’s a fantastic twitter thread about someone doing a 23 and Me For Christmas and finding out their family is not actually Italian and then the absolute descent into chaos over dinner that their life is a lie

My family on my mother's side left Czechoslovakia just before WW2, and my retarded ass always though we were Czech. We are not. We are Slovaks. I know shit about Slovaks and Slovakia, any Europeen's on here want to fill me in on shit I should know about my people?
@hillelslovak87, straighten this guy out and teach hin the ways of your people.

There’s a fantastic twitter thread about someone doing a 23 and Me For Christmas and finding out their family is not actually Italian and then the absolute descent into chaos over dinner that their life is a lie

What were they

So fuckin stupid. People base so much of their identity on their heritage (or what they believe is their heritage) and freak out when they find out it isn't true.

I wonder how many millions of people will have their day ruined when they find out that they aren't all descended from a Cherokee princess.

Back