Been working on my economy of movement

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just thinking about what can i get do in my localized area and getting way more things done around the house more efficiently

Just think about like... you can trim that bush on your way out. You have time for that.

Just thinking about what can i get do in my localized area and getting way more things done around the house more efficiently

Just think about like... you can trim that bush on your way out. You have time for that.

You could keep a bottle in your pocket to pee in, and then dump it in the bushes on your way out.

Judging by this thread I believe you may have reached an economy of deep thought as well.

I kid. I kid. :D

"thinking" thats not what I would call it..

Become a couch potato, like meself.
the ULTIMATE ECONOMY of MOVEMENT for DRAINAGE.
aka UEMD, pronounced "U, M, D".

I used to combine as many errands as possible into one swift commute. This was cool and all but the days where things don’t work out as planned would piss me right the fuck off.

Huh , my missus takes care of her own 'shrubbery '...and if I trimmed bush on the way out I'd only get worked up..

Turning off light switches while Just happening to walk by

Im on point tonight

Back