Been nice not hearing the howler monkeys

Cclick

The Living Death
@purple
Reaction score
These people are the worst in the crowds and I'm glad it hasn't been an issue lately. Hope I don't jinx it.

Anyone been at an event live and been close to a howler monkey? How'd that go?

To clarify, they're drunken dipshits yelling "wheeeeeeeeeeew!" nonstop, harshing my mellow.

howler-monkey-calakmul-mexico.jpg

Last edited:
Ha, goddamn Ric Flair. Best woo ever

They should try the Icelandic soccer team's chant.

Is that the same sound as the grappling boo monkey?

I remember when I was about six years old, two teenagers ran into the store and started having a knife edge chop fight in front of everybody. Probably the funniest thing I have ever seen.

Is that the same sound as the grappling boo monkey?

The only boo I respect is that guy that booed at the Rousey fight where he was riiiight by the mic and he was pulling those boos from deep in his gut like he really meant it. That shit was hilarious. (Can someone post the video?)

All other boos don't matter or belong to any breed of monkey, as far as I'm concerned.

Needs more of the Nature boy.

zYQ4NKn.gif

I remember when I was about six years old, two teenagers ran into the store and started having a knife edge chop fight in front of everybody. Probably the funniest thing I have ever seen.

I bought a $10 Ozark Trail tumbler from Walmart today. According to reviews, it stays colder longer than the Yeti ones. I saved $20-30 dude! And it holds more coke/whiskey. Sipping on it right meow

Yeti can suck it.

Needs more of the Nature boy.

zYQ4NKn.gif
Wooooooo! I actually saw him live in Amarillo TX in 1991, when I was 12. He fought El Gigante and it was dope AF.

Last edited:
Back