Beef Jerky..

Chad Hamilton said:
I sell alot of OsTrim.

Yeah, that's the stuff. I liked it. Haven't really seen it around lately, though. I guess I'm not looking in the right spots.

I was just over on another post and started think about teriyaki sauce and how we used to make it in the military. try marinating your beef or chicken or whatever in a mixture of soy sauce and pineapple juice.

I buy jerky from the butcher and he makes it fresh very often and doesn't use a lot of salt. You could check that out as an option. It's actually a bit cheaper and tastes 10x better than store bought crap.

That's a great idea, Coleman. My wife has a friend and her and her husband bought half a cow from a butcher. We've been talking about doing that. I guess you ask for whatever package and they cut it up however. Maybe I'll have to see if he can do some of it as jerky.

Boomstick does that as well. A lot of people don't even know butcheries will make Jerky for you if you want, and they also tailor make it however you want and from whatever meat. You can get chicken jerky lightly flavored with a little fresh lemon juice and black pepper.

I should find some people to go in on half a cow with me. Or I could just go in and ask for half a cow's worth of jerky. LOL.

Back