Bee Pollen- Hype or Legit supplement?

roccity

White Belt
Reaction score
Looking for your thoughts on Bee Pollen. Done some research on my own and I seem to get mixed results as to whether this is a helpful supplement. Anyone have any experience with UNPROCESSED, NATURAL BEE POLLEN GRANULES?

Thinking about placing an order for something similar to this. Maybe mixing a few spoonfulls in my shakes or on my oatmeal, etc.

CC Pollen

Thanks

Since when have bees produced pollen?
This shakes the entirety of biology.

I prefer Jellyfish Jelly

jellyfishbio.jpg

Haha wtf? What's pollen and jelly supposed to do for you?

I remember reading that bee propolis was good for your immune system, and that it was showing promise in clinical studies as an enamel hardener. Can anyone elaborate on, or dispel that?

i guess bruce lee preferred bee pollen

although obviously i never witnessed him consume it

When bees collect pollen from flowers they form a ball with it and carry it with them until they can't carry any more then take it back to the hive as food. I've seen lots of bees with big balls flying around. hehe.

that shit is legit, bro. my boy mace-dawg put on 35 pounds of lean body mass last year on teh bee pollen.

Go to pubmed and perform a search with keywords such as "bee pollen human", "bee pollen nutrition", "bee pollen health" etc. If you find any interesting studies, please link them here.

Any claims beyond what you'd find in scientific studies is likely anecdotally based.

Not finding much on bee pollen here but this is a great website. Thanks for the tip.

Go to pubmed and perform a search with keywords such as "bee pollen human", "bee pollen nutrition", "bee pollen health" etc. If you find any interesting studies, please link them here.

Any claims beyond what you'd find in scientific studies is likely anecdotally based.

My 10-year-old son bought some at our local farmer's market a couple weeks ago because he's into trying new weird foods he's never had before.

It tastes just like honey. He didn't like the texture of it.

I like the taste of it in my post-workout shakes. But I wouldn't buy it specifically for any certain health benefits.

Back