Who Wins at WrestleMania?

• Becky Lynch (Cheering for Becky)

• Ronda Rousey (Cheering for Ronnie)

• Becky Lynch (Cheering for Ronnie)

• Ronda Rousey (Cheering for Becky)

• Don't know, don't care

• JustBleedGuy.gif

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm Becky's biggest fan and I don't even hardly watch wrestling anymore.

cxi35fR.gif

I think Becky carries Ronda to her best match to date. Knowing the way WWE books they'll have Ronda go over while killing Beckys "The Man" character

I think Becky carries Ronda to her best match to date. Knowing the way WWE books they'll have Ronda go over while killing Beckys "The Man" character
...I think you're right, but I am praying to every major and minor deity that you're wrong.

Alright I used to watch wrestling when I was younger, back when it was WWF. Like late 90's ish. But I'm trying to get back into it. Is it worth it?

Alright I used to watch wrestling when I was younger, back when it was WWF. Like late 90's ish. But I'm trying to get back into it. Is it worth it?
Its a double edged sword. There are some great athletes and personalities there but they are held back by the way wrestling is run now. Id def check out AEW tho.

ronda cant be liking the attention becky is getting and how the crowd is pulling for her in the match. therefore i expect her to win in a squash match in under a minute. she will demand it.

I still expect Charlotte to find her way into this match, but Becky still comes out on top.

Becky should have Amanda Nunes walk out with her.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back