Bec Rawlings thinks Paige VanZant needs 'two whoopings' to slow marketing hype

Bec can't handle the fact that she's ugly AND a bad fighter

GetFileAttachment_zpssovxsqrt.png

FaithfulSaneDiplodocus.webm

I'd eat it....*grabs bib*

I know Paige lost her last fight badly but she has definitely shown that she can fight in her previous wins, especially the Herrig one. Maybe she's not championship level but very few are and she's young and with a solid camp. She gets more hate than she deserves.

disgusting girl, would bang if drunk though

I Hespect anyone that beats the shit out of that thieving van zant

OK, and why is it in her intereset that PVZ doesn't get 'a push' or marketing from the UFC?
What did you win if they stop doing it?
You think the UFC hypes you instead?

Cool, I'll take Page and y'all can have this crack hoe. Claiming Beck Rawlings is hot? That shit is WACK bro!

image.gif

So many butthurt Paige fans already, she's a terrible fighter. Deal with it.

she beat curran chambers and herrig. I wouldnt go so far as to call her terrible. shes still young and has a lot to learn, but lots of potential

she beat curran chambers and herrig. I wouldnt go so far as to call her terrible. shes still young and has a lot to learn, but lots of potential
She was getting her ass beat by Curran, Herrig would prob beat her in a rematch now that she's been majorly exposed. Paige literally fights like an amateur.

Yeah she's not great, but she doesn't get hyped to shit for no reason. Paige has an inflated ranking and people like Mighty Mouse were saying she'd be the one to beat Joanna.

PVZ going to out cardio and finish Bec.

She was getting her ass beat by Curran, Herrig would prob beat her in a rematch now that she's been majorly exposed. Paige literally fights like an amateur.

I'll SIG/AV bet you on this fight, I'll take PVZ all day

Back