Beauty and the Beast locking eyes. (cool pic)

I see no beuties there, except ring girls who are'nt locking eyes with anybody.

I'm sad now.

465948695_2808880b.jpg

Im sure the beauty is not the manly looking lesbian

Pfff thought you were referring to that sexy bastard Cruz

Thats the cheapest lion mask she could ever find lol. That works against its purpose lol

The lion with boobs - it's weird.

Been behind Nunes' rise... will be sad to see her submitted in the 1st. :oops:

Is that a lion head and not a lioness?

Are the rumors true?
Last year they ran a special on Animal Planet I believe that shows how some female lions grow small manes to try and fool opposing prides.

Last year they ran a special on Animal Planet I believe that shows how some female lions grow small manes to try and fool opposing prides.

Thanks.

Five wild lionesses grow a mane and start acting like males

mma-moririr-photo-credit-simon-dures.jpg

Simon Dures

By Karl Gruber

This lion king (pictured above) is a queen. And she’s not the only one.

Five lionesses in Botswana have grown a mane and are showing male-like behaviours. One is even roaring and mounting other females.

Male lions are distinguished by their mane, which they use to attract females, and they roar to protect their territory or call upon members of their pride. Females lack a mane and are not as vocal.

But sometimes lionesses grow a mane and even behave a bit like males. However, until now, reports of such maned lionesses have been extremely rare and largely anecdotal. We knew they existed, but little about how they behave.

Now, Geoffrey D. Gilfillan at the University of Sussex in Falmer, UK, and colleagues have reported five lionesses sporting a mane at the Moremi Game Reserve in Botswana’s Okavango delta.

15gqucw.gif

Back