Beautifulpeople.com

Go ahead and write in. See what she thinks.

I still don't consider her to be the most beautiful woman around though. I wouldn't even put her in my Top 100.
I don't appreciate your sassing today

I don't appreciate your sassing today
That's cool. I stick to my position on the matter. She just does nothing for me at all. And if she wants to hire people to literally kiss her in the ass, then that's her prerogative. I think it's a little weird, but whatever. She has the money, so she can spend it how she likes.

That's cool. I stick to my position on the matter. She just does nothing for me at all. And if she wants to hire people to literally kiss her in the ass, then that's her prerogative. I think it's a little weird, but whatever. She has the money, so she can spend it how she likes.
Lol.

Well okay then.

I fail to see the problem with a bunch of people full of inflated egos self-selecting to be around others like themselves. There are plenty of attractive people who don't enter clubs based on their own perceptions of their attractiveness. It just seems weird to do that...
Big dick club president checking in.

Sorry, what were you saying?

I think that the kind of person who would join this site already has an inflated ego. So in their interactions, it would be two egos talking to one another. I also hypothesize that these people would also be inclined to lean on their attractiveness in lieu of other personality traits, much the same way that a MENSA member would like to believe that their intelligence is the most important characteristic of themselves worth highlighting.

Well you have to get voted first and to be fair, this site isn't really about being beautiful. For example, if you area decent looking person who is in a relatively ok shape then you are in if you take a nice pic and have a decent facial expression.

Also I agree that it is vain but goddamn if you are looking for a hook up with decent looking people then why not? I guarantee that if 99 percent of the people go on a diet and take care of themselves then they can get in too. Most people do not live up to their potential of how good they can look.

I have seen below average chicks go on a diet, change style and clean up and they look hot. Same applies with guys, some dude with a neckbeard and a belly can stop eating the shitty fast food, go on a good solid diet, works out, dresses well and cleans up, he too can look like a stud.

Reality is, most people don't take care of themselves and every time I walk past a fast food, its FULL of people and there is tons of fast foods around or people just drink themselves a new pot belly...

There was an EPIC thread here awhile back where various sherbros trolled the heck out of one of those sites. It was hilarious!

Last edited:
The sherdog thread about beautifulpeople.com where sherdoggers put fighters pic to enter was one of the best sherdog threads ever. Back in the day when fighter were not that famous, nobody knew who they were. Lots of members entered the site and started interact with their meembers. Infinite lols were had.

Well you have to get voted first and to be fair, this site isn't really about being beautiful. For example, if you area decent looking person who is in a relatively ok shape then you are in if you take a nice pic and have a decent facial expression.

Also I agree that it is vain but goddamn if you are looking for a hook up with decent looking people then why not? I guarantee that if 99 percent of the people go on a diet and take care of themselves then they can get in too. Most people do not live up to their potential of how good they can look.

I have seen below average chicks go on a diet, change style and clean up and they look hot. Same applies with guys, some dude with a neckbeard and a belly can stop eating the shitty fast food, go on a good solid diet, works out, dresses well and cleans up, he too can look like a stud.

Reality is, most people don't take care of themselves and every time I walk past a fast food, its FULL of people and there is tons of fast foods around or people just drink themselves a new pot belly...
Again, there are lots of attractive people that don't self-select by applying for entry.

I'm totally with you that it would be a great hook-up app. Not getting catfished would be fantastic, as it's so easy for ugly people to take nice photos of themselves. I swear, women have a superpower for this sort of thing.

Again, totally with you. If you take good care of yourself, you too can become attractive in most cases. Add a decent haircut, a solid outfit, and take a shower, and you're basically golden.

You have to be voted in by current members?

So it's basically whitepeoplemeet.com?

Again, there are lots of attractive people that don't self-select by applying for entry.

I'm totally with you that it would be a great hook-up app. Not getting catfished would be fantastic, as it's so easy for ugly people to take nice photos of themselves. I swear, women have a superpower for this sort of thing.

Again, totally with you. If you take good care of yourself, you too can become attractive in most cases. Add a decent haircut, a solid outfit, and take a shower, and you're basically golden.

That's a major problem I have with regular dating sites. I feel where you are coming from, it is gross to think of yourself as "beautiful" and being part of a beautiful club. Its vain and narcissistic and makes you look like a douche.

But when you look at the other side, you get goofy white knights and IRL trolls like:

hqdefault.jpg

smyd.png

010.jpg

MAKE UP SHOULD JUST BE OUTLAWED

you shouldn't be able to go from a 5 to an 8 with make up.

I only scrolled through one page, but it seems like a lot of you weren't around some years back when Mayberry trolled the shit out of that site and posted pics of MMA fighters.

Fedor was overwhelmingly voted beautiful.

Ok, scrolled through the rest of the thread. Glad I'm not the only one who remembers that legendary thread.

Where's the old thread? I remember people were making fake accounts with Dana White's picture on there

Like most things, its nice in concept but stupid in reality

Unrelated: come vote for me on fugly.com.

Back