Beautiful message from Shogun regarding Randleman...

yet some people like to trash on him just because of the Fans, weird, dude's one of the classiest MMA fighters and is generally quiet and takes his losses without complaining..
And even those fans are just being fans of a really classy guy. Conor fans, on the other hand (the majority of the ones here, at least), just try to copy Conor's camera personality and don't realize he's just playing a character that isn't him. It's like they're watching cartoons and picking their favorite character, like we're watching WWE.

And I like the real Conor. The fake one, not so much.

"The life of a fighter involves a lot of suffering, constant dedication and a daily struggle against yourself. Regardless of wins or losses, every fighter is truly a warrior because walked the road to climb the ring, and there lies the greatest achievement. Some journeys are longer and happy, and others unfortunately end much sooner than we could to imagine. Treasure the memories, and respect the battles. In memory of Kevin Randleman, 1971-2016."

trainy

slammy

staphy

rip

Shogun the classiest skull stomper around.

What did Fedor say?
I saw a thread here earlier today that claimed it was Fedor's Instagram. It was a picture of the randleplex and a respectful message about Randleman and his passing.

It's so hard reading these randleman eulogies :( shogun gave me goosebumps

It feels like yesterday I was in university yesterday watching him smash people at crazy hours of the night.

Hespect to Shogun and RIP Kevin. There's a reason why Shogun is so adored around these parts.

I wonder if the UFC will mention his passing during their next event.

well said Shogun, much respect.

shogun and Randy are both some of the classiest men on earth. Those were beautiful tributes.

Fedor's and Shogun's messages about the sad passing of a true mma legend makes me all warm and fuzzy and its not even Valentine's Day yet.
What did Fedor have to say?

Man, I was shocked. I know he had serious respiratory problems in the past, I guess it may have contributed. Crazy to think of such a strong guy going so young.

What did Fedor have to say?

Man, I was shocked. I know he had serious respiratory problems in the past, I guess it may have contributed. Crazy to think of such a strong guy going so young.
It was a thread here earlier on Sherdog about Fedor's message concerning the passing of a titan. It was accompanied with a picture of the famous randleplex.

I can't seem to locate the thread so perhaps it was not Fedor's official instagram account and the mods deleted the thread.

Back