Opinion Beau of the Fifth Column: YouTuber, Social Commentator, a Voice for Good

Eh I mean he’s just a layman let’s not give him too much credit. It’s not like he’s a super smart Harvard grad- someone like that is who we want to kneel down and worship

He's no Pete Buttigieg, that's for sure. But it's refreshing to see a man of letters like Fawlty willing to give some backhanded praise to such a commoner. :D

He's no Pete Buttigieg, that's for sure. But it's refreshing to see a man of letters like Fawlty willing to give some backhanded praise to such a commoner. :D
It’s only a minor compliment so let’s just hope the peasants don’t take it as an invitation inside the royal palace

Tell ya what. You guys can get over this derailing nonsense, or you can find another thread.

Tell ya what. You guys can get over this derailing nonsense, or you can find another thread.

So you respond to me saying "Nobody else seems to have trouble understanding this!" Then when it turns out several others do, rather than just clarifying it, you ask people to leave? You are such a twat. I'm going to assume that this level of smarminess is the product of some douchy design rather than stupidity.

On the other hand, effective strategy. I feel compelled to leave with a head full of "what a condescending asshat."

Eh I mean he’s just a layman let’s not give him too much credit. It’s not like he’s a super smart Harvard grad- someone like that is who we want to kneel down and worship
Yeah. Problem solving skills can only be developed in Ivy League schools and a nimble mind is the exclusive territory of scholars and book worms.

Having said that, I think Fawlty ment his comment as the guy doesn't make his living dealing in theories and esoteric, mind in the cloud fart smelling. As a "layman thinker" I didn't take offense.

Yeah. Problem solving skills can only be developed in Ivy League schools and a nimble mind is the exclusive territory of scholars and book worms.

Having said that, I think Fawlty ment his comment as the guy doesn't make his living dealing in theories and esoteric, mind in the cloud fart smelling. As a "layman thinker" I didn't take offense.
Hes definitely making money off that channel though. I've watched a few of his livestreams and the donations rival that of jimmy dore

Hes definitely making money off that channel though. I've watched a few of his livestreams and the donations rival that of jimmy dore
I can't fault a guy for making a buck. Meh. I'm not the sort to pay money for scripted content but can't fault others for listening to off the path input.

This guy isn't obscure (240k subs, 36M views), but he's only just come to my attention with some of his Coronavirus commentary, so I checked out more of his videos.

I would describe him as a down to earth dude who is sort of in the left, libertarian, anarchist wheelhouse. Very empathetic and a strong thinker for a layman. I believe he's a serious military veteran and independent journalist.

I would recommend him to anyone, but particularly to people who see themselves as independent.

https://www.youtube.com/user/unvoicedproject/featured
Beau is brilliant. The voice of reason.

Beau has stated he believes 98% of "me too" allegations are true.

I don't see any videos or Twitter posts of him discussing Tara Reade; anyone know if he has commented on her allegations?

Back