Beating Nate isn't as simple as leg kicks

10 fighters beat him, it s not that hard either

I would love to see Nate get hit with some Jose Aldo leg kicks.

RDA has more power.

Rafael%2Bdos%2BAnjos%2BLeg%2BKicks%2BNate%2BDiaz%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

I want to see Nate vs Barboza for 5 rounds
See how far he can handle

I don't think Barboza has the chin or mindset for it. He seems to be a fighter with amazing physical abilities, but lacking in other areas.

Would be a very interesting fight though.

I don't think Barboza has the chin or mindset for it. He seems to be a fighter with amazing physical abilities, but lacking in other areas.

Would be a very interesting fight though.
He looked pretty good defensively against Pettis and Gil, and they are pretty dangerous on the feet, especially when Gil tried to press him

Not this current holloway. Also you must be on suicide watch

No man, I'm not getting too involved ... it sucks when your favorite fighters lose, but I can live with it. It's like when your football team loses ... It's not that bad, really.

looked like a solid double leg but got reversed from gassing

He got reversed because it was a shitty double. Head down, back hunched, very little bend in the knees. Which is exactly why Nate swept him with guillotine immediately.

Not as simple as leg kicks, as simple as head kicks.

tumblr_mzmz5zywvX1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Thomson really slammed that home and Nate planted his head leaning directly into it, pretty much the worst possible reaction.

Nate has fought 29 times though, and been TKO'd exactly once. You don't want to use the outlier as the rule.

Also worth noting Thomson is a world class MMA adapted grappler with excellent wrestling and a black belt in jiu-jitsu - the same can be said of both RDA and Benson. All three black belts with world class MMA grappling. All three of them took Nate down - JT took Nate down in the first round.

That changes the dynamic of a fight, much to the point TS is making.

Let's not make Nate into some world beater, Connor got outclassed by a fighter with 10 losses

He is a better striker than Nate. Better technique. Stick, move, get in and get out.

Back