Beatdown Schedule!@

J

jimmy key!!

hi, i love the show but its almost impossible to find any information about it on here. (or sherdog.com)

is there a schedule for it?

I believe there is a MyS for it. Best bet would be message the fine people who are in control of that account. Simple enough, eh.

Give me aN HOUR.

EDIT. Harder than I initially thought.

hey thanks infub, but i dont see a schedule there

seriously....staff?

Oh, Well, the thought was to ask the guy by way of message for a schedule. Not sure if you even have a MyS account though. I'll ask him for you.

whats the problem here...i dont get it, it's been 3 days now...does anyone work here?

WHERE CAN I FIND A BEATDOWN SCHEDULE!>!:!:!#W)(@#)(!*&$

jeeze, quiet jimmy.

it's supposed to be every monday and thursday if i remember, but thats all dependent on TJ and his busy life, it's not like he doesnt have bills to pay.

~Foz

Mondays and Thursdays is what he stated on MyS. All you had to do was ask on there man. He said he apologizes for the lack of shows during the Holidays.

Fozzy said:
jeeze, quiet jimmy.

it's supposed to be every monday and thursday if i remember, but thats all dependent on TJ and his busy life, it's not like he doesnt have bills to pay.

~Foz

FINALLY...so, then there ISN'T a set schedule i guess. thanks, now was that so hard?

p.s. why do i have to make myself look like a dick just to get a simple answer to a simple question around here...jeeze

InFub said:
Mondays and Thursdays is what he stated on MyS. All you had to do was ask on there man. He said he apologizes for the lack of shows during the Holidays.

wtf, i dont know how mys works, i didnt even know what it was before this thread.

sherdog radio is THE best thing this site has going, and i have to go figure out myspace to get information on it? somethings not right here.

So what you're saying is that something is rotten in Canadia?

InFub said:
So what you're saying is that something is rotten in Canadia?

no, im saying that making a fan of the radio show go to THIS length to figure out the schedule is LAME

Just register at MyS, join the SD group, then you can contact the actual guy who does the show regularily. It's not that complicated.

jimmy key!! said:
no, im saying that making a fan of the radio show go to THIS length to figure out the schedule is LAME

Mellow out bro! We are working on getting a new page on the site for the show. Fear not!

TtotheJ said:
Mellow out bro! We are working on getting a new page on the site for the show. Fear not!

HA! Well, I remember on the Evolution DeSanti's promised a new improved MMA Evolution page like every week "it's coming soon"

hehe.... =) but then again SD > IF

~Foz

Back