Beastmode in training. Conor vs Khabib

Khabib looks thick as fuck. Conor looks skinny as shit. Why does Conor look so damn small right now???

Conor playing it smart.

No amount of extra muscle is gonna help him in grappling exchanges with Khabib, he's looking to come in at a lower weight and stay light on his feet.

It should also help him from a cardio perspective.

Khabib will gas if he survives long enough too.

Conor playing it smart.

No amount of extra muscle is gonna help him in grappling exchanges with Khabib, he's looking to come in at a lower weight and stay light on his feet.

It should also help him from a cardio perspective.

Khabib will gas if he survives long enough too.
So Conor will have less stopping power in his fists and as soon as Khabib get a hold of him he'll ragdoll him to the ground and gas Conor out when he has carry all Khabib's weight anyway.

Great strategy.

Khabib looks thick as fuck. Conor looks skinny as shit. Why does Conor look so damn small right now???

He must be going for cardio. He does look light which doesn't bode well against a beast like Khabib, but I don't think his weight matters when it comes to a grappling phenom like Khabib.

Smart move going for light, fast, and good cardio this time around imo. Still not at all confident he'll have the cardio to work angles all night long to land shots though

He's a small LW/Big FW and Khabib is a guy that can only make LW some times. There's a pretty big size difference.

He postures like a sparrow who just hit puberty.

giphy.gif

So Conor will have less stopping power in his fists and as soon as Khabib get a hold of him he'll ragdoll him to the ground and gas Conor out when he has carry all Khabib's weight anyway.

Great strategy.
Conor’s “stopping power” is based on his speed and accuracy not brute strength. Khabib’s dominance in grappling requires that he barely squeeze in on weight day. Both are playing to their strengths. The X factor is the added pressure Khabib has for his upcoming weight cut. He will never live it down if he misses weight for this fight. And he knows it. Let’s hope his liver holds up. Conor looks like he could make weight tomorrow if he needed to.

Khabib is looking a lot thicker, muscularly.

That doesn't always mean much in a fight, but Conor definitely looks leaner and smaller for this one.

Maybe that means his cardio is at a new level?

How crazy would it be if this goes the full 5?

Very possible. As much as people crap on him, Conor finds a way. I think Khabib should be a heavy favourite, but McGregor’s power in MMA gloves is no joke. This fight for me boils down to whether or not Khabib chose to leave himself open in the Michael Johnson because he knew he had the chin for it. He got clocked by MJ a couple of times, and I know he chose to keep it standing, but if he gets hit like that by Conor, it will be a disappointing evening. Sick of seeing people running into McNuggets fists

Great strategy.
I'm not surprised a simpleton like yourself is having trouble grasping his tactics, more muscle doesn't always mean more stopping power, Conor will have no problem on that front.

What was your old username?

I recognise your shit posting style but can't quite place it.

I'm not surprised a simpleton like yourself is having trouble grasping his tactics, more muscle doesn't always mean more stopping power, Conor will have no problem on that front.

What was your old username?

I recognise your shit posting style but can't quite place it.
Spare me your pseudo fight knowledge.

They have weight divisions in boxing that separate fighters by a measly 3lbs to keep the playing field level.

The weight behind a punch is one of the primary factors in its concussive force.

Back