Social Bears in Canada vs Finland

This. I hunt black bears and have had them in my yard etc. They can be bad at times but a grizz or a polar bear really makes ya shit yourself.

They are beginning to drift closer and closer to more populated areas around where I live. I can drive out a little over an hour and be in areas grizzlies roam. Hiking just became a bit more serious.

I'm in AK so deal with Bear all the time. I had a 2 year old bear on my porch, and it was trying to lean over and reach into a secured garbage bin. I grabbed my dog's rubber chicken toy, Open the door, and squeezed the chicken which makes a weird noise. Bear Turned to look at me with this hilarious look on its face, lost its grip, then into the garbage bin, and the lid closed on top of him. The bear started making this crying noise, and jump out of the bin so fast and toom off. Never saw it again. Now granted this was a small black bear, I probably would have taken different actions with a brown bear.

I grew up in The Smoky Mountain National Park in Tennessee. And have had at least 300 encounters with black bears eating trash in every house I’ve lived in. They are cool and all but are pests. Tear up trash, porch furniture, and are of course dangerous in some cases. This sumbitch was at my house every other day last year. Then in the Fall we had a massive Momma with 4 cubs showing up. Thank god they went into hibernation cause we’ve had a warm winter and sometimes won’t if it’s too hot View attachment 729241
Lol that mf havin a wank

Black bears are like house cats around here fuck I see one every day almost lmao gimme a call when you run into a 1000lb grizzly bear in the woods..l live in northern British Columbia Canada we have black and brown and grizzly bears and cougars and Bob cats and coyotes and wolf's running around everywhere

Back