Beach Barbie vs Karen

Everyone needs to start punching all Karens square in the nose/jaw/eye/uppercut/twat/and/fat/belly...

Metaphorically, of course.

wood be nice to see >240

Not a single boob was seen

Good video @ralphus1 shame it wasn't a bit longer. But I managed.

Good video @ralphus1 shame it wasn't a bit longer. But I managed.

My old friend @Woldog !

I think of you often. My employer requires that we use this phone app to track who's working remotely and who's onsite. It's like you're stalking me.

SmartSelect_20201104-193109_One UI Home.jpg

My old friend @Woldog !

I think of you often. My employer requires that we use this phone app to track who's working remotely and who's onsite. It's like you're stalking me.

View attachment 812353

It's actually me, tracking everyone. It's hard to keep track of everyone using the app as a one man operation though.

I've been to busy trolling the Standup forum and the Berry to be here lately :(

Hate that term Karen. What if we started calling all loud, aggressive, overweight members of another race Moeshas? The double standards these days make me want to puke.

Last edited:
My old friend @Woldog !

View attachment 812353
At least they have the decency to tell you they’re doing that. My employer wrote a program that basically tells them whether each employee is working remote or in the office and creates reports, but hid it in a health questionnaire. They haven’t told anyone about it. But I knew that’s what it was. And someone accidentally let it slip in a meeting.

At least they have the decency to tell you they’re doing that. My employer wrote a program that basically tells them whether each employee is working remote or in the office and creates reports, but hid it in a health questionnaire. They haven’t told anyone about it. But I knew that’s what it was. And someone accidentally let it slip in a meeting.

When I log in to the app, there are some Covid questions about your health and symptoms. Plus there is a thermal camera at the security desk designed to flag 100 degree plus body temps. We've had 7 employees test positive, one of whom already lost his mother to the virus a couple weeks ago. :(

When I log in to the app, there are some Covid questions about your health and symptoms. Plus there is a thermal camera at the security desk designed to flag 100 degree plus body temps. We've had 7 employees test positive, one of whom already lost his mother to the virus a couple weeks ago. :(
Jesus Christ. Seven employees? Maybe everyone who can work remotely should do so then.
I know at my job, that was at least the official policy. But those who continue to go into the office are given favorable treatment and promotions. So they essentially put an excise tax on working remotely.

Jesus Christ. Seven employees? Maybe everyone who can work remotely should do so then.
I know at my job, that was at least the official policy. But those who continue to go into the office are given favorable treatment and promotions. So they essentially put an excise tax on working remotely.

7 out of 300. The county health department says our procedures are as good as can be, pods set up in the factory to keep building parts while being socially distant. But they're also recommending more work from home for office personnel, which affects me. Starting next week we're limited to 2 days per week in office.

Hate that term Karen. What if we started calling all loud, aggressive, overweight members of another race Moeshas? The double standards these days make me want to puke.
Yeah, it is indeed pretty stupid.

Back