Be totally honest, was Conor drinking during the press conference vs Khabib because he...

I don't think he was nervous or anxious.

I think he thinks too much of himself to be.

I just think, speaking as an addictive person myself and watching his behaviour - that he was on an addictive streak during that period. I think he was drinking, sniffing and partrying a lot, and also had built up some kind of special hatred to Khabib.

He was just being a wild, angry drunk.

GOAT SHIT BRAH

giphy.gif
source.gif
Hdmtpf7.gif

Why didn’t Conor try to fight Cerrone or some other guy instead of fighting Khabib? He would have made a shitload of cash regardless of his opponent.

No.

He took a few shots at best.

However, health wise he wasnt at his best imo.

Coming from a health background/ perspective, he glowed in every one of his fights.

Against Khabib, physically and energetically he seemed off.

We shall see if he comes back to it.

He may be done and we may have seen the best of him. We really dont know yet. Cerrone wasnt enough to quell those doubts.

Was promoting his brand or because he was nervous and anxious?
Just look at when the ref called both fighters to the center of the octagon for the touching of gloves, and you will have your answer. Conor couldn't even look Khabib in the eyes.

None of the above, it's because he was thirsty.

Obviously.

i think its the combination with the coke that drives him crazy
Coke is awesome, but I couldn’t imagine being rich as fuck and probably being able to find the best shit whenever the fuck you wanted. Conor probably gets fucked up to the extreme.

Conor had blue lips, he was just pretending to be drunk.

Considering the launch date of proper 12 was September 17th 2018 and the press conference was September 20th 2018, it seems obvious he was doing it in order for the whiskey to gain attention.

We already know most people will say he was nervous though

No reason why it couldn't have been both.

Definition of alcoholism
1 : continued excessive or compulsive use of alcoholic drinks

Conor is always seen drinking. Conor goes to bars and gets in fights with elderly men. Conor allegedly has had dubiously consensual sexual encounters. Conor attacks his co-workers with inanimate objects.

Lots of evidence that Conor is a problematic drinker.

Also, he's Irish. That's all the proof anybody needs, really.

Damn shot glass was tree times me regular size!

Probably because had 10,000 bottles of whiskey laying around.

yeah inwould eventually get to the end of those bottles as well.

Conor never talks philosophy of fighting like he used to. He's not the same dedicated fighter he was. He's juggling too much and he can't be like Mayweather and handle it.

He was in a bad place mentally

But I do believe he was exaggerating his erratic behavior as a predetermined excuse

I also don't believe him when he says he was drinking on fight week. Dude spent 6 figures on a nutritionist alone lol

This, but now that he hasnt been fighting hes back to his old habits. He really is an alcoholic imo and definitely does cocaine too.

Think Conor is a guy that constantly needs Martial Arts in his life to keep him in line. Whenever he takes his breaks he constantly gets into trouble

I don't think he was drunk. Most of the trash talk he did in that presser was well thought of and executed with anger.

Also with the absence of a crowd he had to make it up by being louder than normal.
What are you talking about ? He was just a screaming and rambling mess, no real good counters or whity one liners it was easily one of his worst press conferences.

This, but now that he hasnt been fighting hes back to his old habits. He really is an alcoholic imo and definitely does cocaine too.

Think Conor is a guy that constantly needs Martial Arts in his life to keep him in line. Whenever he takes his breaks he constantly gets into trouble

Conor enjoys a drink, probably a little bit too much but he is not an alcoholic. There's a difference between a heavy drinker and an alcoholic. Physically he shows no signs of being an alcoholic, he has always been in great shape. You're reading into his fake Instagram lifestyle too much, he likes to get drunk and rack lines like many millennials, doesn't mean he is a drug addict or a alcoholic.

Conor enjoys a drink, probably a little bit too much but he is not an alcoholic. There's a difference between a heavy drinker and an alcoholic. Physically he shows no signs of being an alcoholic, he has always been in great shape. You're reading into his fake Instagram lifestyle too much, he likes to get drunk and rack lines like many millennials, doesn't mean he is a drug addict or a alcoholic.

I think Conors case is serious. Dude he literally punched an old guy, has been accused 4 times of sexual assault in different cities, and clearly has been living the wild rockstar lifestyle. When he doesnt do those paid photo ops with wife that he posts online. He is pretty’s much in clubs, bars drinking and cheating on his wife. Also some rumors of him hanging in places known to be drugs dens. Also a bunch other rumors that are very strange. Conors a mess man, and I am pretty sure alcohol is factoring into that equation.

Conor in that regard is actually similar to Jones who also has substance abuse problems. Whenever Jones isnt training martial arts/fight scheduled. Hegets hopped on drugs, hangs with whores and gets into all kinds trouble.

Last edited:
Considering the launch date of proper 12 was September 17th 2018 and the press conference was September 20th 2018, it seems obvious he was doing it in order for the whiskey to gain attention.

We already know most people will say he was nervous though

He also had a deal to promote the whiskey as part of his payment package.

Back