Be totally honest, was Conor drinking during the press conference vs Khabib because he...

Connor is an obsessive... That week, unfortunately for him and how it turned out, the obsession was his Whiskey brand and money.

Probably had serious death threats Evey single day, being followed, intimidated and harrassed by khabib fans whom have 'no connection to Islam whataoever'.
It was obvious that he would be in for a beating by someone who wants to kill him.
And everyone knows that a kickboxer can't win against someone who uses the full game of mixed martial arts.

he didn't look the same when he fought Khabib.
No shit, it was the first time he actually fought someone his size who knows how to wrestle and was able to train before the fight.

Conor fans are so fucking stupid. "omg he looked so much different than when he was fighting guys 6 inches shorter, 20 pounds lighter, 9 inches shorter reach, and 1-dimensional!"

his mcmahon walk looks stiff in second gif,i knew he lost the fight the second
i saw it,nervous and stiff movement

Nope the King was loose and slick while drunk, sober Conor gets it done.

Conor-McGregor-headkicks-khabib-1.jpg
0_inpho_01434073.jpg

Promoting whisky

He was tired of the media and was showing his ass and being sarcastic because the UFC forced media obligations and trash talk when he felt he didn’t need to do that to sell the fight. Which is why he kept saying he doesn’t have to fight again throwing shots at the ufc.

Rewatch the press conference, it’s extremely obvious he was aggravated

It’s laughable to me that some people genuinely believe Conor would go into the biggest MMA fight of his life, against what many believed to be a stylist nightmare for him, completely unprepared.

Funny enough it was only days after the fight happened that these theories were proven wrong when Conor’s coach went on Rogans podcast and said they trained extensively lmao.

But I’m sure Conor’s fans will continue to live in their own reality about this.

He is a pretty hard personality to read imo, he has his supreme confidence moments and ones where he seems to have panic attacks. Pretty mental overall, entertaining af.

He got pulled from 200 cos he didnt want to do press conferences

Then he "retired" over it

Was he nervious about it, or was he doing too much media at the time? If you recall it was that he did so much media back in the day he felt it interfered wth his training. That wasn't the case with Floyd, or Khabib.

Kabib fans cant get Conor out of their mouth, its the weirdest and most intense one sided love-hate relationshipt I have ever encountered, ever, this includes all aspects of life and not only MMA

Was promoting his brand or because he was nervous and anxious?
meh.
if he had won, people would call him genius.
But he lost, so he was anxious, afraid...:rolleyes:

Truth is, he was probably anxious, but for the launch of his Whiskey,
The fight was already there, he would get paid win or lose.

No shit, it was the first time he actually fought someone his size who knows how to wrestle and was able to train before the fight.

Conor fans are so fucking stupid. "omg he looked so much different than when he was fighting guys 6 inches shorter, 20 pounds lighter, 9 inches shorter reach, and 1-dimensional!"

you ever thought that maybe i just didn't think he looked the same? it really has nothing to do with me being a "Conor fan" because i actually dislike him. i wanted Khabib to smash him. i wanted him to lose at FW, but he kept winning. i constantly said his fight with Mendes was BS and that UFC gave him an easy run to the title because he never had to fight a wrestler until Mendes that he got to handpick on short notice.

did you even read the rest of my post? where i pointed out i think Khabib had him shook? go outside and fuck somebody, let some of that poison out buddy.

There is no way he was drunk or got drunk, so if he was actually drinking then it’s irrelevant. If he was drunk it would have got out, and not just that murder hk whatever troll saying it. I don’t think it had any effect on the fight at all. And obviously promoting his brand.

Why would any fighter with UFC experience be nervous, anxious, or scared about a fight? The worst thing that could happen is that they lose. And almost every fighters already has one or more losses on their record.
Because they are. Several fighters have talked about it. GSP most famously. In boxing Tyson has talked about how he was scared to death before every fight too

I think he was copying Mayorga, and he was a bit concerned about the fight

this is what i've always said: he didn't lose because he was out partying and drinking. he was out partying and drinking because he knew he was going to lose, and lose badly.

such psychology, are you a wizard???

Back