Be totally honest, was Conor drinking during the press conference vs Khabib because he...

He was in a bad place mentally

But I do believe he was exaggerating his erratic behavior as a predetermined excuse

I also don't believe him when he says he was drinking on fight week. Dude spent 6 figures on a nutritionist alone lol

I don't think he was drunk. Most of the trash talk he did in that presser was well thought of and executed with anger.

Also with the absence of a crowd he had to make it up by being louder than normal.

Was that press conference during fight week? If so, it seems fucking insane to me that he was drunk.

Is it confirmed or something?

Promotion plus an opportunity to piss off a teetotaler opponent is reason enough for Conor. Although having a "legimate" reason to drink at a press conference probably had its charm too.

Conor’s just a mad man, for better and for worse. If he was nervous he would’ve done the merry go round, like Gaethje did.

he didn't look the same when he fought Khabib. physically or mentally. i do think part of it was the money from the Floyd fight but it was also Khabib. i think everything Khabib did really got to him. slapping and bullying Artem, his ice cold confident demeanor, the way he talked to his opponents and Dana between rounds about beating Conor's ass.

Back