Be thankful for Ronda...

I'm thankful for Edmond and Ronda. They truly deliver
fUloVaL-Imgur.gif

Ronda will be getting that belt back and calling out Holly and knocking her out in rematch . Then she retires as of the greatest every female fighter ever lived on planet earth.

I really really hope Ronda regains the belt. She is indeed great for the sport. Hopefully Holly also gets that 145 pound belt. It would set the UFC pay per view record.

Holly by KO again.

Well you won't be needing a pillow after Ronda wins because you won't be able to sleep for days.

My day isn't affected if Ronda wins. Unlike her, when things don't go my way in life, I don't contemplate suicide, cry into my pillow, or hide for a year. I check my investments. smile, and plan my next trip ;)

Everyday is not friday . Except Ronda fight Holly hasn't shown anything special. Ronda made her look special , and Ronda is not making same mistake again. Just watch how she looks in this fight that would tell you a lot

Oh Ronda can beat Holly absolutely!

I just can't agree with you that Ronda will beat Holly by KO. Ronda can submit Holly everyday of the week.

Oh Ronda can beat Holly absolutely!

I just can't agree with you that Ronda will beat Holly by KO. Ronda can submit Holly everyday of the week.
I know where you are coming from , but you know Ronda does have KO power . I think we will find out if she improved her boxing or not in her fight against Nunes. You must watch ufc 207 Inside the octagon .

My day isn't affected if Ronda wins. Unlike her, when things don't go my way in life, I don't contemplate suicide, cry into my pillow, or hide for a year. I check my investments. smile, and plan my next trip ;)
when you say contemplate suicide.. If you listen to her it was a split second thought.. Every human in this world has thought about suicide when they are down. Its nothing bad.
She is an athlete , they work really hard so if you lose you think she should be all smiley and laughing..

I haven't. Apparently, you have. I feel for you.

I will thank her for absolutely nothin.

Back