Be Honest... Would You Buy This UFC PPV?

Mavadorov

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
In an alternate universe...

Rampage (2 - 0 since Texeira) vs. King Mo
Michael Chandler (Previous TUF Winner) vs. Will Brooks (Last TUF Winner)
Tito Ortiz (Comes Out Of Retirement) vs. Shlemenko (New Signee/Injury Replacement)

Dana: "One of the biggest rivalries in MMA"

Would you?

i dont buy ppvs unless they are ufc 100 quality "so pretty much i dont buy cards", i go to buffalo wild wings for all ppvs.

I would pay a fiver for it. Other than that it's just a bunch of washed up rejects and a guy fighting outside of his weight division. Hardly the upper echelon of mma.

Most PPV's just aren't worth $55. No I wouldn't buy that. I'm 35, and you are only going to make so much money in your lifetime and only have so many years you can phyically work. No social security for my generation. I would rather save my money.

just curious... how much do you spend at BWW on a typical UFC night?

i usually drink water, get Caribbean jerk snack wings and get a chicken wrap, so usually less than $25 for me and my girlfriend. They are somewhat pricey on some things, but its worth

I normally order ppvs but I wouldnt order this.

"He wants to get in close to use that reach advantage"~Mike Goldberg

I don't buy half the cards UFC puts out now, I'm defintely not buying this

... Chandler is in no way comparable to a "TUF Winner", Chandler is a legitimate absolute upper echelon LW with several title defenses prior to losing an amazingly close fight to Eddie Alvarez.

I think Brooks is a bit more than a TUF winner as well, even though he's definitely no Alvarez.

No, because it would be on tv at 3 in the morning for me. For free.

I can't believe they r keeping it on ppv since Alvarez is out. B surprised if it does more than 120k buys. And no I'm not buying it

Back