Be honest this is the most excited you’ve been about UFC since the last Mcgregor fight

I'm feeling a 'fixed' fight will be coming. Cerrone looks like a real company's man
On the contrary, im eager to see th fight but thats because im a fan of the ufc, but from the reaction of people i dont think they are excited

Actually this is probably the least excited I've been of a McGregor fight since he joined the UFC. The card not looking great does not help... there's probably fights on already and I don't really care enough to tune in yet.

Absolutely

From a whole event / fight week perspective 100%

The long ufc breakhas me excited to see it back.
M but I was way more hyped for usman colby and adesanya whittaker. Diaz George etc...

I'm not hyped for this fight.. it's a bit of a farce

Nah, I was game for khabib and Dustin and stipe and dc rematch. Plus usman and Colby was a throw down that turned out way better than expected

This is supppsed to be a gimme fight for Conor. If he loses this it def worsens his legacy

McGregor IS UFC, McGregor IS MMA! Look how excited everyone is. Not seen this much excitement since the last McGregor fight.
UFC 239, UFC 241, UFC 244, and even UFC 245 were more exciting than this. UFC 236 too.

Not really, not that I don't want to see it but I'm missing the fight for a party.

Stylebender and Bobby Knuckles was the last fight I was insanely excited about.

absolutely a meh card. Im interested in the conrad fight but its nothing compared to khabib vs ferg. Or even izzy vs costa. connie vs khabib 2 would be much more awesome.

Back