Be honest this is the most excited you’ve been about UFC since the last Mcgregor fight

Gladiator24

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
McGregor IS UFC, McGregor IS MMA! Look how excited everyone is. Not seen this much excitement since the last McGregor fight.

No. I used to support him and stay up to watch it live. But now I'm not and I'll watch it on mma core in the morning, hopefully seeing Cowboy win. Just like a lot of other Irish people now

Khabib and Ferg is the real fight

This is like the B league, the minor leagues as Khabib said

Not really - this actually has been pretty low key buildup. Not much buzz out there given what I would have expected.

McGregor IS UFC, McGregor IS MMA! Look how excited everyone is. Not seen this much excitement since the last McGregor fight.
I'm heterosexual, so no. But yeah, hope you enjoy and get some dick after the fight. It's not healthy to go to bed with blue balls.

yeah I really hope he will fight a couple times this year

No. I used to support him and stay up to watch it live. But now I'm not and I'll watch it on mma core in the morning, hopefully seeing Cowboy win. Just like a lot of other Irish people now

giphy.gif

Naw.

I would have been stoked for this fight like 2 or 3 years ago.

At this point, it's just a'ight.

Izzy vs Whittaker has been my most anticipated fight in recent memory.

There hhave been plenty of big fights I've been super hyped up for since the last Conor fight.
Gus vs Jones 2, Stipe vs DC 2, Khabib vs Dustin, Whittaker vs Adesanya and Masvidal vs Diaz

But honestly, in terms of mainstream compatibility you're right.
This is the first fight since Conor vs Khabib that I'm gonna watch with a larger group of friends.

no. im always honest. i will watch the fight. but i dont care about this ppv more than the last ppv for example.

i like conor, but this fight does nothing for me. id rather see a title fight

I have to admit. GSP is the only fighter that produced the same exitment as McGregor.

Um, no. This is a shit card with one semi interesting fight on it. The only reason this card isn't a Fight Night card is because Conor is on it. If it was cerrone vs anyone else, nobody would buy it. Except Conor dick riders.

Im not even getting a premium iptv, going with my 60/yr elcheapo iptv service and if it lags it lags, thats how much i care about this ppv. Didn't even invite anyone over for it.

I'm feeling a 'fixed' fight will be coming. Cerrone looks like a real company's man

No no, there is so many good fights in a year

100% not the case. I’m in the UK and no intention of watching the event. I’ll see the results in the morning and if anything decent happens I’ll watch it later.

This is bottom 5 ppvs I've been excited for since he fought Khabob. The card is shit, and the main event isn't a title fight. Not everyone's tossing Conor's salad like you.

Back