be honest: I watch MMA because I love WWE actor skills ... and many of you do that too.

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Without the trash talk, fake fights in the public, fake beef, WWE fake shit, fake twitter wars, MMA would have less viewers.

I loved the fake beef between Jones and DC.

You may hate all that fake shit, but without that, the fanbase would probably be 90% smaller.

082516-ufc-dana-white-vince-mcmahon.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg

How do you still have the same AV and belt etc? Didn't you make a thread betting that Israel would win by TKO in 2 rounds or you lose?

why not just watch wrastlin then?

I'm a grown man, I don't watch the WWE. The overlap between WWE 'fans' and MMA fans is bizarre to me.
I'm happy just watching fights and have no interest at all in the fake BS they do. A good fight is a good fight, it doesn't need shitty acting to sell it.

Haven’t watched wrestling since I was 8 or 9 and knew it was fake then.

Fortunately, I care only about the fights and not the fanbase

I personally think run-ins and interferences should be allowed

Imagine Khabib has the choke on Conor, John Kavanaugh jumps the cage and breaks the hold, all hell breaks loose. Must stay tuned for the rematch

<Moves>

I don't care, i like figths, the problem is UFC don't have soccer kicks and stomps yet, makes the figths unnatural

I don't think UFC has fake beef and fake figths in the public, i like the type of trash talk Conor had before the Nate Diaz fight

Last edited:
I'm a grown man, I don't watch the WWE. The overlap between WWE 'fans' and MMA fans is bizarre to me.
I'm happy just watching fights and have no interest at all in the fake BS they do. A good fight is a good fight, it doesn't need shitty acting to sell it.
I don't really have anything against WWE or its fans, but basically this.

If they're going with pro wrestling shenanigans, they could at least do it PRIDE style and make the events a big spectacle rather than these idiotic twitter wars and interim belts we get today.

many of you do not like it, but thats what attracts the casuals = more money.
Everybody loves drama, but why do you care if more people are watching or if attracts more people?

The same when I saw people whining because of whatever fight wouldn't be main event and it wouldn't attract more viewers. That's WME's problem, not ours.

Back