Be honest: Are you PAYING for tonight's PPV?

I honestly think this PPV will be better than UFC 173. I will watch it, but I won't pay for it.

The price isn't bad, but I just don't care about Tito, Rampage, King Mo, or Kongo. If the card was filled with more lighter weight fighters I'd be more willing to bite.

I'll be paying for it. I don't usually stream unless the event isn't available for purchase in Canada or the official stream is buggy.

Was going to, but Alvarez being off the card has given me second thoughts.

yeah I am..usually I go to the Bars for UFC PPVs...and there are some bars showing the Bellator one tonight, but they are alittle far. My Cousin starts work right after the fights...so it's better for us to just order it here. ($25 each after taxes, for the HD version)

love watching Rampage fight, and Chandler, and something funny is going to happen in the Tito fight...I can just feel it.

and it feels good to support competition (especially when they can use it, after what happened to Alvarez).

I think most who are posting that they are not going to buy it are some who were not going to buy it in the first place....but this is a quick opportunity for them to say they aren't...lol.

$45 in HD for TWC where i'm at.
still on the fence, will watch the prelims on spike and see if that motivates me to order it.

I can see Rampage knocking out Mo in the FIRST. Even at this late stage, he continues to gROW as a fighter. SPORTS!

Nope. Bellator has no purpose being on PPV.

i have purchased every single ufc ppv since liddell ortiz 2 ive streamed fuel and fs2 events due to comcast not offering them in my area

but im streaming the fuck outta this im not paying 35 for this shit i wouldnt have paid it if alvarez wasnt out he guy doesnt even wanna be there

Just bought it...the HD one for 45. I've paid more for far less in the past.

I wanna see it but I already bought the mayweather fight this month and I'm gonna get the ufc next week and I don't want to buy 3 ppvs in one month so I'll probably just look for a stream

Nope. I can't stand Rampage or King Mo and so I refuse to put ANY money in their pockets by supporting this PPV.

Nope. Not a chance. Saw this and basically this reason. If Chandler/Alvarez 3 were still on I would have maybe tried to find some people and go to the bar for this

If Bellator did their next ppv attempt with Chandler/Alvarez 3 headlining and Curan/tournament winner co-main with no bullshit WWE shit underneath, then I'd buy

Anyone else think WSOF could put together a better ppv?

Palhares vs. Fitch and Moraes vs. someone. Especially if invicta loaned them a women pair as I heard they were up for in one interview. That would get some buys. Rest of the fights wouldn't be much special tho

yeah think im going to order it. also I hope it does well, dont get all the hate. its not overly expensive and I dont have plans for tonight

its silly but a part of me was about to start looking for a stream, but then I was like...nah man they need the support, if I'm gonna support anybody its gotta be the new kid on the block

i have purchased every single ufc ppv since liddell ortiz 2 ive streamed fuel and fs2 events due to comcast not offering them in my area

but im streaming the fuck outta this im not paying 35 for this shit i wouldnt have paid it if alvarez wasnt out he guy doesnt even wanna be there

i hope you made this up

Back