Be honest: Are you PAYING for tonight's PPV?

I look at it differently. We really don't get any "free shows", from the UFC or Bellator. We are either paying for cable (which is a lot of cash) and/or paying with the viewing of a ridiculous amount of commercials. Time is money.

I'd agree with this except if MMA disappeared i'd still be buying cable. In terms of commercials, I refuse to watch Bellator completely live. I always DVR it and start viewing 1 hour late so I can fast forward through the commercials and still be caught up before the end of it to come comment about it on here.

Bellator has regional pricing based on providers, so in one area someone might pay $30 and someone might pay $40 in another area.

They usually base that on how well MMA fights usually sell in your area. If it's running $45 you are in a top MMA are if it's $30 or $35 you are in an area typically bad for MMA.

I am planning on buying it again, after planning on going to a Bar since the drop of Alvarez...

I didn't realize the Marquez fight was tonight, so im trying to do a fight night with some buddies now.

Anyone know what time the KSW fights start?

I'd agree with this except if MMA disappeared i'd still be buying cable. In terms of commercials, I refuse to watch Bellator completely live. I always DVR it and start viewing 1 hour late so I can fast forward through the commercials and still be caught up before the end of it to come comment about it on here.

True, but they still make money. Spike gets a ton of money just off it's cable dues. When we watch, they can negotiate bigger contracts.

But, by all means, if you like Bellator support them with your dollars. I tend to watch sports live since I can never keep myself from getting the fights spoiled on social media.

I might if they were willing to sell it to me.
As they are not, I'll just read the pbp and look for videos of the most important fights online later.

True, but they still make money. Spike gets a ton of money just off it's cable dues. When we watch, they can negotiate bigger contracts.

But, by all means, if you like Bellator support them with your dollars. I tend to watch sports live since I can never keep myself from getting the fights spoiled on social media.
If you are on the west coast Bellator isn't live anyway so there is no point to sit through the commercials.

Keep enjoying your shitty UFC cards only at almost double the price

If tonight's card was a UFC card, I am sure you would be among those complaining about its quality.

I plan on watching and enjoying it. As far as paying goes, I will likely watch it at a sports bar, so I think that counts.

edit: I have yet to find a sports bar in northeastern Ohio planning on showing the event. Sigh.

Last edited:
The bar near me that does mayweather/manny/ufc stuff isn't doing it and I aint going to Times Square for Dave and Busters. I think I will just order it. I usually spend less than on a night out anyway.

Bellator is 35 dollars, UFC in HD is 70 dollars (MAYBE 60, but I think $69.99 HD). Also, you're comparing the bellator HD to UFC SD.. and that must be in USD, prices are different here in Canada

lol'd hard at 35 and 70.

So you are a fan of the sport and of fights, but only when the fights are the ones you want to see? A selective fan? I don't understand this shit

this is the dumbest thing ive ever seen written in the worldwide forum.

yes, i only want to watch the fights i want to see.

and you're little rant about the 2x pricing was very stupid and inconsistent as well.

this is the dumbest thing ive ever seen written in the worldwide forum.

yes, i only want to watch the fights i want to see.

and you're little rant about the 2x pricing was very stupid and inconsistent as well.

You're not a real MMA fan, then.

I make it a point to watch only the fights I DON'T want to see. This makes me a real fan, unlike you fake MMA fans.

Nope. Never going to pay for a card with Tito on it.

Plus the best fight got scrapped anyway.

I'm planning on it, may long, I'm stuck at home working while everyone's at the lake so fuck it, nothing better to do

Me, no ... going to skip this one. I am a mma fan of all mma not just UFC but just dont feel like paying 45 to watch this card. If Eddie VS Chandler was still on the card, I can honestly say I would of ordered it. Their second fight was such an awesome fight that I would of for sure paid to see a third. I know Will is a great fighter as well, but not the same fight at all.... So I will come on Sherdog to get the results for this fight. Maybe in the future if they can put a card together that is ppv worthy ( in my opinion ). But tonight for sure skipping it.

Nope. Never going to pay for a card with Tito on it.

Plus the best fight got scrapped anyway.

this ^^^^ one of my main reasons. Tito just does not have it anymore. And the best fight the one I REALLY did want to see is off the card so, no thanks.. pass ...

I was going to but no Alvarez hurts. A small discount is a practice I would like to see orgs doing in a case like this, but contracts are signed and we the fan has to eat it in the end.

Back