Be honest: Are you PAYING for tonight's PPV?

jodka

Regional Manager
@red
Reaction score
If you are posting on this forum, you are a fairly hardcore MMA fan. I'm just curious as to know if any of YOU are actually buying this event tonight.

Myself, I have plans. If I get home before the last couple fights, I'll probably find some sort of free stream to watch them. If I was home all night, I probably still wouldn't spend the money, to be honest.

If the Chandler/Alvarez fight were on, I very well might have ponied up.

What about you?

i'm passing on this ppv. no interest whatsoever with alvarez out.

No, it doesn't seem to be available on PPV in Australia.

Nope. Just check the pbp every half hour or so. Alvarez/Chandler was the only buy worthy fight, and even it's not worth 35/45 bucks. No bars i like are showing it either.

I was going to 100%. But I'm actually wondering now if I should just stream in HD because apparently you can only order it in SD on Comcast from what I've just seen.

I wasn't going to, but I got promoted at work yesterday so I've got some extra cash. So I am gonna buy it after all!

That and most of the bars in my area don't even know what it is.

I probably would if I were going to be home, although losing Alverez is a bummer.

Nope. I can't stand Rampage or King Mo and so I refuse to put ANY money in their pockets by supporting this PPV.

I most likely would have for Eddie-Chandler III, but.. meh.

I'm also not old enough to buy a drink so I'll be breaking out ye olde fishing rod and galoshes tonight.

Yep, I rarely buy PPVs too. 95% of PPV I just go to the bar to watch for free while I nurse down a couple of beers slowly and get out of their having spent a total of $10, but they aren't showing it at the bars, so i'll be forced to pony up some cash for once. I figure it's the first time they've asked for my money and I watch their product every week and the card has fights that excite me.

If they had this kind of card every month then I won't buy it, but I don't mind give them $90 a year for two quality PPVs and a ton of free shows.

I only end up getting a few PPVs a year. With the Chandler vs. Alvarez fight off the card, I am going to pass on this event. I will just check the web tomorrow sometime to get the results.

Nope and no one is showing it in my area either.

Im not gonna pay for something that Ive been getting for free
Plus HBO and Showtime both have boxing on tonight so that makes the decision even easier

I was going to 100%. But I'm actually wondering now if I should just stream in HD because apparently you can only order it in SD on Comcast from what I've just seen.

Wow, that's ridiculous if the only way to get it in HD is to illegally stream it. The UFC has the same issue in some areas with their Fox sports shows.

I actually was going to, just to show support. Losing the Alvarez / Chandler fight really hurt, but I was still planning to... then I found out they don't have an online system. I don't pay for cable because I only watch sports, Bob's Burgers and GoT - not really worth the 80$ or whatever TWC is charging for a cable box.

If they offered some system like UFC.tv I would, but the're not so...

Back