Be good to your pets

skyboat

Fear God
@Silver
Reaction score
Fed-up horse bites owner's penis

A man has undergone plastic surgery after his abused horse took revenge and bit his penis.

Costel Zaharia from Romania spent four days in hospital after his horse turned on him.

He told hospital doctors in Lasi the animal had attacked him after he tried to harness it to a carriage.

The 24-year-old admitted being drunk at the time and lashing out at the horse when it refused to remain still.

Doctors say although the damage to his penis was considerable, surgery has gone well and he should make a full recovery.

the doctors are lying...no one makes a full recovery from a penis-biting horse attack.

I'm never going to buy an animal that has the ability to bite my penis off.

I'll stick with fish.

Originally posted by LeftBench

I'll stick with fish.

Lets hope the fish cant get ya! LOL

How the fuck did he manage to get himself in a position where the horse can bite his penis?

Maybe it thought it was a pink carrot or something

Serves the bastard right for beating his horse. LOL I always liked that scene in tombstone when the guys beating wyatts horse and he grabs the strap and slaps him with it, then saying in such a testosterone filled voice "Hurts, dont it?"

Originally posted by LeftBench

I'll stick with fish.

piranhas I belive have cock gnawing capabilities

Mrs. Zaharia is now accused of biting the horses penis..."REVENGE IS SWEET," she shouted.

Back